Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,106 Views
Haven't seen anyone mention Brand New Cherry Flavor. It's by far the best thing Netflix has produced.

Starts off feeling like a relatively standard LA #metoo kind of story, but then there's a witch and it's Catherine Keener. Gets weirder and weirder in all the best ways.

Checks all my boxes, strange, excellent dialogue, great pacing, body horror, Catherine Keener.

Also there's a sex scene involving fisting a superfluous orifice.

Brand_New_Cherry_Flavor.jpg

Started watching Maid on Netflix because it was shot in Victoria.Actually a pretty good series

MrX
Haven't seen anyone mention Brand New Cherry Flavor. It's by far the best thing Netflix has produced.

Starts off feeling like a relatively standard LA #metoo kind of story, but then there's a witch and it's Catherine Keener. Gets weirder and weirder in all the best ways.

Checks all my boxes, strange, excellent dialogue, great pacing, body horror, Catherine Keener.

Watched this a couple of weeks ago. I agree.

Reactions: MrX
Just finished series one. Mark the paleontologist is my favourite. Andrew and Mike are lovely too. Mind is blown by Jimmy the pool/rubix cube genius!

Mark is in season 2.

Faintly recall the other guys. Might have to get re-screen a refresher on season 1 😆

Mark is in season 2.

Faintly recall the other guys. Might have to get re-screen a refresher on season 1 😆
Mike/Michael is the A-list guy with the Mum who never stops laughing. He likes toys

MrX

I like the first episode so far!

@MrX check out The Other Ones and let me know what you think.

Also still waiting to hear back from you about High Maintenance that I recommended several years ago

Reactions: MrX
Watching The Toolbox Murders. A true crime documentary about a guy that tortured, raped and stuck ice picks in girls ears.

It's a tame documentary considering the subject matter.