Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,278 Views
‘Borat 2’ Has Already Been Shot and Screened by Sacha Baron Cohen

giphy.gif

So Schitts Creek won a bunch of awards. I don't get it. Schitts creek was/is a shit show - IMO WAL.

I watched a few episodes over the years and never got a chuckle, not one. The show is cheezy, cliché and predictable but never funny.

I am a hugh Eugene Levy fan, will always be one as I loved SCTV but this show is awful. Its fukking horrible and I have no idea how it won awards. It was hard to watch for more than 5 minutes.

Yeah I tried watching the pilot today, turned it off 10 mins in.

Annie Murphy/Alexis is hawt. That's about it.

Cobra Kai is 50% Karate Kid fanservice, 50% cheesy teen drama. And yet here I am, still watching midway through season 2, with no intention of stopping.

7.3 Miyagis out of a possible 10

Also half way through season 2 of Cobra Kai, It's ok.

Why do I keep watching this shit?

What will Johnny do next?

6.75 Maxipads

Last edited:
Cobra Kai is 50% Karate Kid fanservice, 50% cheesy teen drama. And yet here I am, still watching midway through season 2, with no intention of stopping.

7.3 Miyagis out of a possible 10

Been raving about it for months. Seen it twice. Absolutely love it

Why would you watch that twice?

Because it was a total comfort watch for me. It made me nostalgic and it warms me.

Same reason why people keep eating fast food I guess.

I was impressed with the 1st few episodes, because they did a great job of creating a plausible and interesting story of how these guy's lives had gone all this time. But yeah, the concept of competing karate clubs and fighting kids is a bit goofy for an ongoing storyline

Almost done with Cobra Kai.

Next will be Money Heist and if the subtitles get to annoying it'll be a rewatch of Breaking Bad.

Shit was the bomb.

Dunno why but I tried re-watching Breaking Bad and I didn't like it. Much prefer better Caul Saul.

Jessie is an annoying character and after the first couple of seasons the writing wasn't very good.

Alright in Cobra Kai Miguel ending up being a space alien and shooting lasers out of his eyes to kill Kreese was a little cheesy.

I'll stick with it though.

Sometimes I think Samantha is hot on Cobra Kai and sometimes I don't. I looked it up, she's 24 and her real life pics are hit or miss as well. She's like the opposite of a butterface, beautiful face and weird body.

Yes, not a fan of the soft upper body (sayeth the grossly overweight middle-aged man)

Sometimes I think Samantha is hot on Cobra Kai and sometimes I don't. I looked it up, she's 24 and her real life pics are hit or miss as well. She's like the opposite of a butterface, beautiful face and weird body.

Did the same thing.

Casper says she is hot.

Moon is by far the hottest.

Tory looks A LOT like the college girl Erica I had the fling with. I appreciated that.