Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 948,717 Views
I like that crash movie about having sex after a car crash. Hats off to david cronenberg for being able to get so weird that even fu manchu feels uncomfortable.

moved on to Hemingway and Gellhorn. pretty solid so far.

Religulous - Pretty clever and thought-provoking.

SNL - Is Robert DeNiro the worst host ever? Probably.

Craigslist Joe - I never realized what a wacky world Craigslist was. I thought it was only there for the purpose of having prostitutes show up at incorrect addresses. But oh no. It is also a place where folks make depressing posts asking for $25 to keep their power on. Loved this little documentary.

I'm Still Here - Joaquin Phoenix be tripping. I really enjoyed the Complfuckingcation song though.

Stolen - A Nic Cage movie that put me to sleep. Doesn't happen too often. Really bad in the wrong ways.

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid - Neat concept but a bit of a snoozer.

The Secret of Kells - A really cool animated film. Lots of geometry.

The Dictator - Funny.

The World's End

A vastly overrated film that gets hung up on silly fighting made for 16 year olds.

It produced 4 or 5 serious LOL moments but that wasn't enough to rescue this film.

It got a 90% on RottenTomatoes (why I went and saw it in the first place).

It's the first 90%+ RottenT movie that I rate below a 7.

5.25 Daffays

homeland was interesting tonight, but claire danes and those fucking weird eyes bug the piss out of me...she plays a good bipolar broad i guess

homeland was interesting tonight, but claire danes and those fucking weird eyes bug the piss out of me...she plays a good bipolar broad i guess

Are you watching past seasons Ray? I thought season 3 was not supposed to start until the end of the month.

Season 1 of Homeland was outstanding.

I haven't heard any good things about S2.

Thoughts?

Is it me or was the 12th episode (Isabella) of season 1 of the Sopranos somewhat boring? Posters probably don't remember it much but if you do ........

Currently watching Gone With The Wind. That Rhett Butler - such a rake!

rhett_butler_in_gone_with_the_wind_600x450.jpg

i watch most all tv online, immo... could have been a web release

sea 3. ep.1

http://allmyvideos.net/9m7sohmufvqw

http://vidto.me/u6m7sgf023f8.html

Thanks Ray! Yea I just checked my usual places I look for stuff and it see the first episode is indeed leaked all over the web. Like you, I get almost all my tv off the internet, but I just use the program called SickBeard to auto download all the tv shows I watch and it puts them on my server so I can watch them on my televisions. SickBeard didn't auto grab this episode for me. I guess because it knows the actual air of the show, it's not looking for it yet.

Season 1 of Homeland was outstanding.

I haven't heard any good things about S2.

Thoughts?

Although I thought season 1 was better than season 2, I still really enjoyed both seasons.

blue velvet. somehow gets crazier every time i watch it. david lynch is a goddamned maniac.

LA Confidential. good flick.

I've become a fan of the Audience channel. You get Dan Patrick most of the day and Artie Lang all night. The guitar stuff gets redundant. They're coming out with some shows that look interesting too. Cami loves this channel.