Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 943,822 Views
We sure Laguerta's dead? I thought it was a bit inconclusive. Deb's bullet in Laguerta - ewps.I like psycho vigilante Hannah.

I guess it's possible that Laguerta is not dead. I don't see how you can integrate her being alive into the story given what happened - I feel like she needs to be dead - but who knows?

My apologies, MrM!

No problem my dear ....... but final 3 left tonight! Trevin Hunte the fav going into it had a subpar performance (MrsM correctly said he did ) is gone! If no paper and time, catch last go of it to brighten up your holiday season!

Anyone else too ...... do you really want to watch the Jets vs. the Titans?

Now what you do about all the other cops is another question. Because Dexter's master idea that killing Laguerta would solve his problems is really ass backwards and if she is suddenly dead, now everyone should be eyeballing him instead of just one person. Plus there was a warrant signed by a judge for some incriminating thing. Those things don't just go away. Laguerta was not the only cop in the world.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it is handled. Maybe Dexter will somehow make it look like she is not dead but has moved away in shame or some damn thing.

:dunno:

She needed to be shot with a gun other than Deb's :greencheck:

Sloppy Dex, very sloppy.

haha...the guy passed out before dex even got the needle in his neck...and in broad day light at a busy park..ffs :lmao:

And one more ranty thing about Dexter (just ignore me):

If you want to kill someone, there has to be no less efficient plan than what Hannah apparently did to Deb. i.e. - dissolving some extra Xanax in her water. I speak from extensive experience with benzodiazepines.

Let's set aside the change in appearance and taste of the water which Deb would notice big-time - but okay, forget that.

The chances that someone will actually be suddenly hit like a ton of bricks by the dose and pass out cold at the exact moment they are driving at a lethal speed must be about .0001%

It doesn't work like that. It is not a knockout drop experience. What happens is, you gradually get tired. Even if Deb absolutely chugged her whole water - which is far from something the killer could feel is guaranteed - it is still a gradual onset. There is a period of not feeling right.

So first of all, our master killer doesn't even know if Deb will be driving when the dose starts to set in; she could be doing anything. But let's say she is at the wheel of a car. She would start to feel off. Any non-moron would slow down, pull over, possibly call someone. There is plenty of time.

And then, depending on your resistance, you would drift off to sleep. Not necessarily. You can fight it by will. And if it is a drug you are already taking - which was the case here - your body may have adapted to the sedative effect.

Basically all that Hannah did was make it probable that Deb would have a nice nap at some indeterminate future time.

Okay end of ranting.

Maybe.

Dexter = caca

Careful Matty

I don't want to see you on that table

dexter.jpg

I personally have no idea how Hannah escaping will play out.
I am thinking Dex in particular will get some heat from the captains death, granted no one believed her, but still, it's a funny coincidence, and then I have to wonder how the fok are they going to cover up the bullet that came from debs gun. and how was Deb hugging her after she shot her and get no blood on her? Lot of open ends here. I mean people knew he wasn't at the party, so how is he going to cover his butt for the time frame? I'm curious to see where they will go with this, I personally am wondering if next season will be the final season, I don't see many more ways to take this for much longer. IMO.

haha...the guy passed out before dex even got the needle in his neck...and in broad day light at a busy park..ffs :lmao:

True - that was a combination eyeroll/LOL moment. Reminded me of that scene earlier in the year where Dexter grabs that cop killer in a busy airport and he knocks him out in the bathroom and wheelchairs his unconscious self around the public areas until he finds some baggage room where he picks the lock and sets up a kill room, and then after the guy regains consciousness he has a nice patient chatty kill, then he cheerfully removes the body from the airport - with no one noticing anything. Ugh.

Okay now done ranting.

Matty you know he has nothing to do for about 9 months now!

Be careful!

dexter.jpg

And one more ranty thing about Dexter (just ignore me):

If you want to kill someone, there has to be no less efficient plan than what Hannah apparently did to Deb. i.e. - dissolving some extra Xanax in her water. I speak from extensive experience with benzodiazepines.

Let's set aside the change in appearance and taste of the water which Deb would notice big-time - but okay, forget that.

The chances that someone will actually be suddenly hit like a ton of bricks by the dose and pass out cold at the exact moment they are driving at a lethal speed must be about .0001%

It doesn't work like that. It is not a knockout drop experience. What happens is, you gradually get tired. Even if Deb absolutely chugged her whole water - which is far from something the killer could feel is guaranteed - it is still a gradual onset. There is a period of not feeling right.

So first of all, our master killer doesn't even know if Deb will be driving when the dose starts to set in; she could be doing anything. But let's say she is at the wheel of a car. She would start to feel off. Any non-moron would slow down, pull over, possibly call someone. There is plenty of time.

And then, depending on your resistance, you would drift off to sleep. Not necessarily. You can fight it by will. And if it is a drug you are already taking - which was the case here - your body may have adapted to the sedative effect.

Basically all that Hannah did was make it probable that Deb would have a nice nap at some indeterminate future time.

Okay end of ranting.

Maybe.
Yeah. That's why I was sure they were going to somehow reveal Hannah didn't do it. I believed her when she gave that little speech to Dex about how if she wanted to get rid of Deb she would be gone. They portrayed Hannah as this calculated, intelligent killer, and then it was amateur hour with show she tried to poison Deb.

I personally have no idea how Hannah escaping will play out.
I am thinking Dex in particular will get some heat from the captains death, granted no one believed her, but still, it's a funny coincidence, and then I have to wonder how the fok are they going to cover up the bullet that came from debs gun. and how was Deb hugging her after she shot her and get no blood on her? Lot of open ends here. I mean people knew he wasn't at the party, so how is he going to cover his butt for the time frame? I'm curious to see where they will go with this, I personally am wondering if next season will be the final season, I don't see many more ways to take this for much longer. IMO.
I don't think Hannah will be back next season at all.

Next season is the last.

Has Dexter officially become the show we love to hate? Seems like a lot of people, myself included, are watching it and bitching and watching it.

Maybe not quite to the point of LOST yet, but getting there.

I still like and look forward to it despite Matty's caca claims.

I discovered this new show last night, I think it just came out. It's about these people in a bar, this guy Woody is hilarious in how aloof he is and the one bartender Sam looks like he's going to nail the blonde; there's some mailman who utters random BS and there's this fat guy who walks in and when he does everyone shouts his name.

Didn't catch the name of it, highly recommended though.