Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 947,320 Views
I've got nothing to watch.

What are some good HBO/Netflix shows?

GO!:

Do you have amazon?

Bojack Horseman is pretty amazing. I liked Fleabag (amazon) a lot.

Hola Senor X,

So I have Prime and can watch Amazon on laptop, but I've had issues trying to stream to my TV via Apple TV.

The shows constantly stutter/stop from the connection for some reason.

Bummer. Some of the amazon originals are great.

No smart tv yet?

MrX
Bummer. Some of the amazon originals are great.

No smart tv yet?

I saw the first 2 seasons of Transparent and enjoyed it.

Just a basic 55" Toshiba LCD here.

Yep. Transparent is great.

Demolition (2016) - While Jake Gyllenhaal is a great actor, this was a bellyflop of a movie for me. It seemed like it might be respectable indie fare for awhile - maybe a bit edgy. It was not exactly compelling, and the metaphor being hammered at was mega-obvious and in-your-face, but it seemed like it might gather itself and go somewhere interesting. But then the ending - without giving spoilers as to the nature of my disappointment - just an eyeroll for me. An eyeroll with unnecessary spare parts.

4.1 out of 10

th

letter-kenny-_gallery_-day-21june-23iden-ford_149-e1454709847540.jpg

You know, not to be impolite, but sometimes a gal will do some kissin' on the ears - which makes me uncomfortable - because even though I clean my ears - sometimes a tater will just roll outta there unexpected.

Any good recommendations on a site to stream/download this from?

it is only on Crave TV Blitty as far as I know. That is a Netflix like service. I have it as part of my satellite package. I don't even know if you could get it in USA?

https://www.cravetv.ca/

:dunno:

There are torrent releases out there but the quality is shit. Might need to wait a week or two before a proper rip shows up.

I signed up for CraveTV's one month trial, but I bet it's not available to Muricans.

I d/l'ed it from TPB. The torrent I used - complete season 2 - is still there at the top of the page when you do a letterkenny search.

There are some complaints in the comments section sprinkled among the positive reviews. Whatever - it was fine by me.

I would have to say, on reflection, that season 2 of Letterkenny was a notch not-as-good as season 1.

I think Letterkenny is best watched in small doses. It's all about paying attention to the quirky machine-gun dialogue, which gets tiring pretty quickly. There is almost no plot to follow.

I think Letterkenny is best watched in small doses. It's all about paying attention to the quirky machine-gun dialogue, which gets tiring pretty quickly. There is almost no plot to follow.

+1

In a lot of scenes there are almost imperceptible camera movements. Especially when the 3 dudes are sitting at the fruit stand... I'm the only one that ever seems to notice it.

It's really well made even though the premise is paper-thin. I'm enjoying Season 2 so far - I think I've watched 4 of them.

Oh and Wayne's sister. Gaddamn.

I want to finish the new girlmore girls. Not that anyone here cares, but I have one and a half episodes left.
Watched Burnt, and the departed last. I liked both. Mostly. Recently watched WarDogs, that was great!! I'd watch it again.
Waiting to see, and maybe we will go tomorrow the new Underworld.