• Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,771 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Inception - Again. I think that will be my last viewing on the big screen. I finally got it all figured out.

Machete - You know who looks good these days? Michelle Rodriguez. Bread likey.

images

Don McKay
- Elizabeth Shue plays a whackjob. I miss Andrew Shue. He was so dreamy in a retarded Ben Affleck kinda way.

Date Night - It had some good laughs in it. Not an immortal comedy by any means, but worth the watch.

Eastbound & Down - Watched first three episodes of Season 1. Disgustingly delightful.

I just got a few oldies to talk about from the past week.

Sneakers (1992) - Caper comedy with an all-star cast. Completely watchable but nothing to rave about. 6.8 out of 10.

Key Largo (1948) - I'm sure it was great in its time but the old-timey devices and old-timey acting just seem dopey to me now. It's an okay movie. 5.4 out of 10.

Bandits (2001) - Everything I said about Sneakers applies here. 6.8 out of 10.

Married to the Mob (1988) - I can't decide if Matthew Modine is a very bad actor or is actually very funny. Pretty much of a nothing movie for me. It would probably be funny for the kind of people who laugh at anything. That's not me. I give it a 4.3 out of 10.

REPO MAN We enjoyed the movie but these modern day endings I just don't get. MrsM gets them more than me! I like to portray myself in the movies so there I am sipping on a tropical drink with my toes in the sand and in reality I am a veggie with needle things stuck in my head and somebody has to foot the bill!

I watched Date Night this past week and eeh, was about all I could muster out of it. I do think Tina Fey is so friggin HOT though. She's not super sexy kind of hot but she just works in a simple everyday kind of hot that really stokes the embers.

I watched Date Night this past week and eeh, was about all I could muster out of it. I do think Tina Fey is so friggin HOT though. She's not super sexy kind of hot but she just works in a simple everyday kind of hot that really stokes the embers.

You musta really enjoyed when she dressed up as a stripper then yes?

Tina Fey trying to act freaked out ruined that movie for me. But yeah, the old school stripper outfit was solid. :bowdown:

That whole scene was pretty good. That dood getting all kinds of excited was cracking me up.

has anyone saw The Town yet? i heard it was very good, thinking of going on Tuesday.

Kick Ass

Much better than I expected but also not what I expected at all. Very fun, very cool, and action packed. Every dweeby kid has thought about being a superhero....the main character does exactly that. Obviously it comes at a price and you get to learn all about it. Highly recommended.

Death At A Funeral

God I hate Chris Rock. God I hate Martin LAwrence. God I hate everyone that is in this movie with the exception of Zoe Saldana. The movie was about a funeral for Chris Rock's father being held in the house in which his parents still currently live in. New weird facts about his father come out as the funeral goes on. It is just bad...but then again I expected that.

The Last Song

Miley Cyrus does a Nicholas Sparks story.....need I say more. Weird, misunderstood goth girl goes to live with her father for the summer that lives on the beach. She falls for the dreamy cool guy in town and she "finds herself" again. Pretty predictable and unoriginal chick flick.

The American was the stupidest movie ive ever seen in my life.

Now whats your favorite movie of all time?

My top choices are

The Shawskank redemption
The green mile

Now whats your favorite movie of all time?

My top choices are

The Shawskank redemption
The green mile

This is just such a tough question to single down. Currently I have to say Inception. OMGIMGAY!

Kick Ass

Much better than I expected but also not what I expected at all. Very fun, very cool, and action packed. Every dweeby kid has thought about being a superhero....the main character does exactly that. Obviously it comes at a price and you get to learn all about it. Highly recommended.

YES!

This is just such a tough question to single down. Currently I have to say Inception. OMGIMGAY!

I still have to check this one out it got such mixed reviews that it was hard to gauge if it was worth seeing.

it got such mixed reviews

87% rating at RT. Your niggaz aren't movie reviewers.

I haven't seen the movie nor seen any kind of pre-launch hype about it. I still have no idea what it's about. Bad marketing.

87% rating at RT. Your niggaz aren't movie reviewers.

The american got a 6.8 at IMDB and its the worst movie I ever seen. Whereas men of honor gets like a 5.4 and its one of the top 100 movies IMHO.