Motorcycling Thread for MrX, Matty, and I

• Start date
  • Replies 1,006 Comments
  • Views 60,797 Views
I watch a relatively low percentage of vids posted in this thread.

Spoiler alert. A lot of people die at the end.

Got my haircut tonight

It was a good caring cut and she kept the conversation flowing. Good job, Walmart haircut girl.

Back to topic of thread.

Still the best motorcycle game ever.

no your mom was

save a motorcycle ride Matty's mom

:ahawut:

Started tackling my planned winter maintenance items. Front wheel bearings + steering stem bearings today. Then I tested my work by riding to the liquor store. Came back with some bourbon. Productive day, boys.

:chickendance:

PhztmBz.jpg

Whoa. Nice work. Putting me to shame.

I want to see Blitty, Mr X, and Matty in the globe of death. That would be awesome.

Still need to:

*Replace chain and sprockets (530 to 520 conversion - sprockets on order from some eccentric guy in SF)
*Replace valve seals (got all the tools I need today)
*Rebuild all three brake calipers

Then I'll trust it enough to go on long trips.

:moped:

IAG
I want to see Blitty, Mr X and Matty in the globe of death. That would be awesome.

Dibs on driving the car. :wah:

I'd give the well of death a try. Let's make this happen as soon as JL turns 18.

We can't be making any GL orphans.

Still need to:

*Replace chain and sprockets (530 to 520 conversion - sprockets on order from some eccentric guy in SF)
*Replace valve seals (got all the tools I need today)
*Rebuild all three brake calipers

Then I'll trust it enough to go on long trips.

:moped:

Let me know how that sprocket conversion goes. A lot of people favor different sprocket ratios for my vstrom. I almost made the leap, but decided against it. I love it so much as is, I decided not to mess with it.

The deciding factor was not wanting my speedometer to be off.

Thankfully my speedo is mechanically coupled to the front wheel, so it can't be off unless I mess with tire sizes.

Them old carbureted bikes were cleverly designed.

Lucky bastard