• Views 726 Views

Baggio

DT
Since
Jan 25, 2010
Score
Tokens
Anyone here is into Motor Sports?

The Formula 1 pre-season started this week and Michael Schumacher is returning. :thumbup:

I have no idea about Nascar and the other American racing series, but I would love to get into them.

never been into them myself

I'm really looking forward to the Formula One season getting underway, I felt like last season was far too top heavy with Button and the Mercedes team really running untouched for the largest part of the year. The odds were lousy to bet, unless you keep up with the practices enough to have a good idea at who will get the fastest lap, it seemed like betting winners or podium finish was betting for chicken feed.

Only follow Nascar! Alot less though since Dale Sr. died! Baggio, anything to do with Roberto Baggio?:popcorn:

I'm really looking forward to the Formula One season getting underway, I felt like last season was far too top heavy with Button and the Mercedes team really running untouched for the largest part of the year. The odds were lousy to bet, unless you keep up with the practices enough to have a good idea at who will get the fastest lap, it seemed like betting winners or podium finish was betting for chicken feed.

The no refueling rule is going to throw off lots off gamblers I believe, at least at the start of the season. I think I read since 1993 was the last time they had no refueling.

Only follow Nascar! Alot less though since Dale Sr. died! Baggio, anything to do with Roberto Baggio?:popcorn:

Yes because of Roberto Baggio. I am a huge fan of Italy NT and Juventus, which was the club where he played the most and best years.

I felt like last season was far too top heavy with Button and the Mercedes team really running untouched for the largest part of the year.

That's generally Formula 1 for you most years. It's usually the two guys in the fastest cars competing with the two guys in the next fastest cars and the guys in the fast car generally beats the guys in the next best car irrelevant of driving ability. It was always better when the two teams were broken up by Michael Schumaker who could compete in whatever car he was given - it will be interesting to see how he performs this year.