o2 -170
u2 +140
Draw +240

FC ZENIT ST PETERSBURG +1-160 ML +400
BENFICA LISSABON -1+130 ML -150
o2 -125 +400
u2 -105 -150
Draw +250

Pavy! Please help here! If you have nothing that looks promising then don't force it! TY kindly! :hattip:

Anyone else who wants to give out what they like here today in futbol, please do! TY kindly also! :hattip:

Gillingham - Barnet O2.75 -105 -106 +101

I'm leaning towards AC MILAN and FC ZENIT ST PETERSBURG.

If you can get -120 or better on AC MILAN +0.5 and +120 or better on FC ZENIT ST PETERSBURG +0.5 go for it. These two teams will sit back and play counters all day.

Gillingham - Barnet O2.75 -105 -106 +101

TY FF! There's like 30+ boxes to check to view lines at BM! What country is this? Are these east euro matches where Pavy posted a good article where matches were being fixed? Is your bet against the public choice?

I'm leaning towards AC MILAN and FC ZENIT ST PETERSBURG.

If you can get -120 or better on AC MILAN +0.5 and +120 or better on FC ZENIT ST PETERSBURG +0.5 go for it. These two teams will sit back and play counters all day.

All of Gamelive thanks you Pavy! :up:

TY FF! There's like 30+ boxes to check to view lines at BM! What country is this? Are these east euro matches where Pavy posted a good article where matches were being fixed? Is your bet against the public choice?

England League 2

mister monkey I'll be with pavy on Milan +0.5

AC Milan down 1-0 early

UEFA Champions League
23'
Arsenal
1 - 0
AC Milan
7' Laurent Koscielny 1 - 0
Second Leg (Agg 1 - 4)
Match Stats | GameCast | Commentary

25'
Benfica
0 - 0
Zenit St Petersburg

Second Leg (Agg 2 - 3)

MCB, can't win them all! Pavy still is my go-to guy for futbol! Other good posters here too with it but just more familiar with the success Pavy has had with it!

MCB, can't win them all! Pavy still is my go-to guy for futbol! Other good posters here too with it but just more familiar with the success Pavy has had with it!

Amen MM. Tailed both picks and RJ's over in best bet thread.

You should have tailed last time when I had Basel +500. Not looking good today.

Wow Arsenal almost pulled the impossible aggregate off.