Modern Family

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 4,102 Views
is the big guy really gay too? or just the ginger balls?

Just the ginger balls is really gay. Plump guy is just acting.

I am with durito on Modern Family. I have seen a few episodes. It's okay but I don't care if I never see it again.

I see where Mad Men won Best Drama. I have enjoyed that show from the start but I sure didn't think the most recent season was worthy of any award like that.

Just downloaded and watched the first episode of season 1. Like what I'm seeing so far.

downloading the rest of season 1 right now.

3 episodes in. Something epic brewing . Haven't found a single misplaced character yet.

if you can keep your hands off your cock while sofia vegara is on, you are doing something that i couldnt do :nope: ...

I saw an episode this week. I just don't think it's a very good show. Mostly caricatures and broad obvious jokes.

Stupid network mediocrity.

I HATE Sofia Vergara.

I know network mediocrity when I see it, this isn't it.

Unless the show takes a huge dip after the first season you're way off base. imo.

muddy, you are old, senile with a very bad sense of humor and are quite possibly gay as fuck after making that Vergara comment...

love you though ,

rayray

muddy, you are old, senile with a very bad sense of humor and are quite possibly gay as fuck after making that Vergara comment...

love you though ,

rayray

:littleboy:

finally time

I'm about halfway into season two.

Recently found out that Ed O'Neill is a legit badass. Guy received his black belt in jiu-jitsu under Rorion Gracie.

Last edited:
Ed o'neil had a tryout or was on the Steelers roster for a bit..... he's always been a bad ass..

but yeah that is really impressive movement from the old man...

just commented to my wife, after he was shirtless in a shower scene this week, that he looked to be in great shape... now I know why..

I wonder if he isn't camping

He scored 4 TDs in a game when he was in high school. Guy is a legend.

Al_Bundy_Polk_High_costume-link.jpg

I have been told I look like him many times.

Show is greatness. Need dvr back.

Just started watching it last weekend on the train to Montreal. Shit is fucking hilarious. The dialogue itself isn't even that funny, but they picked great comedic actors. Phil is genius.

Have not watched a single episode from this season. :choo:

Season 3 has been kinda weak in comparison, only 4 or 5 good episodes this season.

Agree?