Model Tries to Extort $2,000 From Jaromir Jagr With Post-Sex Selfie, Fails Because He

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 3,001 Views

bacon

Banned
Since
Jun 25, 2012
Score
Tokens
DGAF.

Recently, 43-year-old NHL legend Jaromir Jagr slept with an 18-year-old model. And while that's really NBDand none of our businessthe story took a weird twist and became public knowledge after the girl that Jagr slept with took a picture of him sleeping after the deed was done. The womanor someone associated with the womanthen threatened to sell it to the media unless he paid $2,000. She was prepared to do what other women have done to pro athletes in the past (hi, Julian Edelman and James Harden!) if he didn't pay up.

Just one problem: Jagr DGAF. Additionally, he's single so he didn't have to try to hide the post-sex selfie from his wife or girlfriend. As a result, he had just one response for the blackmailer when she said she was going to put the photo up on the Internet for all to see: "I don't care."

That led to this photo coming out:

jagr_zpstxmpfw8f.png

Wow. A picture of Jaromir Jagr taking a snooze, shoulders exposed. That's what they figured would rock some worlds.

Blackmailing. You're doing it wrong.

What a stoopid broad

Young, dumb and full of... indeed...

she's pretty hot tho

Just looked at a few pics of her. I don't doubt this could actually help her modelling career to the tune of more dollars than the extortion would have.

Not that there is anything really amazing about her. But she is okay and the situation seems exploitable for a cynical greedhead like her.

Although cleverness would help that cause. Cleverness. It was not hard to omit that word in describing her.

I'll say this: she has never met a camera shoe wouldn't duckface for.

you can tell all that from picture? All I can tell is she an idiot with typical idiotic modern day mannerisms

In modeling circles, she is average at best.

It's common knowledge that many models aren't that attractive to the average person.

They have weird shaped faces and are excessively tall.

Would not be surprised if Jagr went bare and gave her an STD souvenir.

Jagr enters his former home, 25 years later.

jagr has 7 points including 4 goals in 5 games

Crosby has 0 points in 5 games

I went and saw my boy Jaromir on wed.

0l9dk5T.jpg

FYI this was the only thread that come up in search.. Either that function is fucked or half the forum was erased.

Wow looks like an awesome view. Really miss him in black and orange.