Mmmmm. Hot Dogs!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 6 Comments
  • Views 832 Views
In high school, my friend Bill Calhoun lived on a farm. His dad, the farmer, had been involved in the production of hot dogs.

"Hey dad," Bill would sometimes say, "what do they make hot dogs from?"

"Cow lips," dad would say.

:handshake:

Dogs are an important part of my diet. I dig dogs. I have them at least once a week for lunch, often twice. Plus whenever I cook them all up - I have dogs at that time too before I stick the remainder in the freezer for future lunches.

I try different kinds of dogs. The one kind actually comes in those wrappings with the stripes that you see in that vid. I have to liberate them one at a time from their condoms. Those are described as gourmet.

I just purchased a 10 pack of Maple Lodge Farms ULTIMATE CHICKEN FRANKFURTERS. They are pretty large. They are described as "ULTIMATE SIZE."

I'm pretty optimistic about the dog experience they will bring.

I just had a chicken burger at Burger King. It's the worst tasting thing I've ever had at a BK or similar type place. (That's not saying a lot cause usually you know what you're getting).
Guess I wasn't thinking it through and thought it would be a breast or similar to chicken Whooper they used to have. But what it is is ground up chicken "trimmings", which may not taste bad fried, but should never be had grilled :puke: