MLB Baseball 2022 and and what lies beyond this season (poll included)

• Start date
  • Replies 4 Comments
  • Views 217 Views

Are you favor of the new rules implemented starting in 2023?

• no pitch clock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
For the most part completely lost interest in watching MLB on TV! Though with a few rule changes this season and more dramatic ones next season have to get back into it. And the Phillies with quite the potentially explosive offense lineup has caught my eye. More than just chicks dig the long bal*.

So this season 12 teams with 6 from each league making the playoffs. Now 3 game series for 8 teams involved in wild card round. DH for all of baseball.baseball. No more runner starts on 2nd base for at least the playoffs. And 9 innings all games.

Below is article on aLL rule changes starting this season and IMO more needed ones for 2023 not mentioned above.

I know this isn't a 2023 rule change and maybe I've said it here before but I really like the 10th+ inning runner on 2nd.

I know this isn't a 2023 rule change and maybe I've said it here before but I really like the 10th+ inning runner on 2nd.
I agree for say regular season with 162 game schedule. For playoffs I don't like it and MLB won't use it.