MLB 8-4-11

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Chances are I am feeling too comfortable with myself.

I have become a fan of looking for a team who is facing getting swept and playing them to avoid that sweep. Generally this means I am getting a decent value on the money line but sometimes like today it only offers a favorite and I either have to pass or do something different in order to get +money.

Archie has warned us not to get too enamored with Pittsburgh and he is probably right I mean he is obviously more aware of what his team has. They have lost the first 3 against the Cubs and face the sweep today. They are -145 though and I hate anything over -130 so I'm running the risk of being right and playing it all wrong here.

Today's Play:

Pittsburgh Pirates -1.5 (+145)

The OVER is a system play but I'll not make it official for the thread.

good luck, the Pirates need a win in a BAD way.... 6 game losing streak. a 4 game sweep at home at the hands of the cubs will be the death knell on their season

gl wally

hope this works

seems like everyone is on this play

i do not know shit about baseball

gl wally

hope this works

Wish I hadn't heard the part about everyone being on this. It stands to reason I guess I mean the concept isn't something new but I hate being a part of everyone.

wally, whatcha havin for lunch today?

gl wally

hope this works

kato 3 outs and the inning is over

9 innings

wally, whatcha havin for lunch today?

As much as I would like to correlate what I had for lunch with the play or even a potential other play I simply can't. I also won't wow you with my Thursday lunch which consisted of a ham sandwich and Kettle chips.

no correlation intended

I just miss talking to you, didn't know where else to do it

don't make me call you at 3:00 am

World is on PIT -1.5

World has been doing very well the past 3-4 weeks though so you're good.

did you buy the ham sandwich or you brought it from home?

Chances are I am feeling too comfortable with myself.

I have become a fan of looking for a team who is facing getting swept and playing them to avoid that sweep. Generally this means I am getting a decent value on the money line but sometimes like today it only offers a favorite and I either have to pass or do something different in order to get +money.

Archie has warned us not to get too enamored with Pittsburgh and he is probably right I mean he is obviously more aware of what his team has. They have lost the first 3 against the Cubs and face the sweep today. They are -145 though and I hate anything over -130 so I'm running the risk of being right and playing it all wrong here.

Today's Play:

Pittsburgh Pirates -1.5 (+145) LOSER

The OVER is a system play but I'll not make it official for the thread.

I talked myself into the play and it really shouldn't have been as close as it was. The OVER covered but the OVER wasn't the play.