missing poster: choo

• Start date
  • Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 2,361 Views
choo we thought these were your sweethearts

0,,12781~8850590,00.jpg

thanks for checking in, choo

i am glad you are alright

choo would you have any interest in joining potato and his buddy on a day trip to indian wells next wed?

we're thinking about renting a plane and flying into palm springs if the costs work out

Good to see this guy back.

I really the Goerge Washington Carver poster in the background there, dude is still the original systematic crop rotation master.

people who need people are the happiest people :harp: how does that song go?

choo would you have any interest in joining potato and his buddy on a day trip to indian wells next wed?

we're thinking about renting a plane and flying into palm springs if the costs work out

certainly have interest but my tin foil hat does not like small airplanes. lemme know when you get details.

certainly have interest but my tin foil hat does not like small airplanes. lemme know when you get details.

Translation:

Potato, rent an Airbus A320 or Boeing 747 and I'm in!!

Chewaaaaaay!

PS: This was my favourite plane to fly on. I remember it had lots of overhead space and lots of washrooms.
12361515.jpg

Translation:

Potato, rent an Airbus A320 or Boeing 747 and I'm in!!

Chewaaaaaay!

PS: This was my favourite plane to fly on. I remember it had lots of overhead space and lots of washrooms.
12361515.jpg

The white plane or the silver plane?

The Lockheed L-1011 TRISTAR!

Only plane I've been on that I was very comfortable flying on. Seemed like there was 4ft of headroom, apparently they were not very fuel efficient.

(I've never been on a 747 or a plane larger than the L-1011)

be careful, choo