Minimart girl is now just girl

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 1,327 Views
Xpy Trista was a trip

Met on Match, tried to get all of me, tried to get me to cosign on house and shit

I poked her in the tookus then she shows up on fb with this inbred looking pizza mgr and still tried to play it cool w me

I dump her a few days later shes in a relationship w him on fb

Then I think she went to jail for multiple dui's

Rip crazy Trista I got no hard feelings but I do miss that blue power shirt I KNOW you stole girl

:yeahsure:

She was a lot of crazy fun for steves.....but she crossed the line....

Not a bad rebound though....

Hahaha......
:lol:

All in all though...that one went over pretty well....

Except the whole cosign shit...that's was fokked the fok up....bitch had balls....

She'll be around... you know she wanted steves cok n' balls....
You haven't seen the last of mm girl...

You are an excellent source of information.

I knew broads loved the kok, I never knew they also crave the balls.

Crazy times 173, she sounds like the ruthless type...Glad u got away with minimal damage...

Some of us arent so lucky...

Back in 2005 I managed a convenience store (best job ive ever had btw). The shelf life on cute/fun/funny check out girls was quite low. Indeed only goth/emo/ciggy smoking teens had a higher turnover rate. I hope MM girl found a better situation for her, whatever that may be.

RJ wtf is that avatar?

Boner I do too. I think. I take back the proposed recommendation though - my job gets pretty stressful and if she can't take the pressure packed environment of passing coffee across the MM counter I don't see her holding up when she loses 4 deals in a month for BS reasons.

Rip MM Girl. I can't back you, not that you asked.

Back in 2005 I managed a convenience store (best job ive ever had btw). The shelf life on cute/fun/funny check out girls was quite low. Indeed only goth/emo/ciggy smoking teens had a higher turnover rate. I hope MM girl found a better situation for her, whatever that may be.

See when I managed the telemarketing office same thing. I made some investments that keep paying dividends. :surprised: