MikeyLo's NCAA Monday

Now we just need them to not fvck up this game

Huge D from Embied on Kane in biggest possession of game thus far

NCAA Basketball Futures - Odds to win the NCAA Men's Basketball Kansas Moneyline +700 for Game
All wagers have action - No Refunds
Risk: $500.00To Win: $3,500.00
Ticket #56869177-1

Very strong indeed but hope you didn't do this cause of being a great fan? Just playing with you but I'll be happy to see them win it all!

That's an impressive ticket to be holding. If I had to pick a team right now to win it all it but be Kansas.

Which has me wondering what I can get them at now...

Huge D from Embied on Kane in biggest possession of game thus far

Good foul shooting thus far! Get it inbounds to the right players!

Kansas (-1) (-110) @ Iowa State
Win, +3.00 Units

On the Day: 1-0, +3.00 Units
YTD: 47-40, +11.60 Units

Andy, always liked Jayhawks (back with Danny Manning) and MrsM likes watching college hoops! She likes discipline so loves when Bill S rips into his players for mental stuff!

She loved the name CHALMERS and that was our boy! I guess being Italian and with a name like Mario, we got to like him! Down 9 with 2 minutes to go and what a 3 to tie it! Then no problem in OT! Memories!

Got the title that I thought they should have won when they had Hinrich and Collison against Cuse!

Nice job mikey.

Monkey, I had 100 on them at 18-1 in 08. My wife and kids love the jayhawks too. We went to Omaha in 08 and watched them in the first round of the tourney. Loved that team. Then we went to the phog and watched them the following spring. Great place. We fly a jayhawks flag in our yard everyday!