MikeyLo's NCAA Monday

MikeyLo

Since
Oct 24, 2013
Score
Tokens
Kansas (-1) (-110) @ Iowa State
Risking 3.30 to win 3.00

Big KU fan, still have this as screen saver but after big effort by them on Sat after Self scolding and IST downer possibly a home win with crowd behind them? GL and be watching tonight!

Photo on 2012-04-01 at 15.33.jpg

With the Kane injury I'm willing to ride with Self's boys. He'll either be really hobbled or it will be their 1st game without their best player. Not an easy adjustment against Kansas.

Didn't realize the injury! I should have known you know your stuff! :up:

I'm a bigger ku fan than monkey and this one scares the shit out of me. Looks like Kane will play

Shit monkey is totally throwing me off...I was reading his posts thinking it was iag.

Lil

gl mikey

This one scare me too.... But I'll ride along hoping Kane isn't himself

Looks like I fvcked things up getting the line at the worst time. I've been sucking this month y'all. Tread lightly.

LOL! I'm sorry buddy but I do this usually 90% of the time! SELFishly I feel better that someone of your caliber does it too!

Key word ..... SELFishly ..... Wiggins ..... and with the 1st pick in the 2014 NBA draft .... the Sixers select Andrew Wiggins ...... guy shows why he's the best player in the country ..... sharps get knifed tonight!

Maybe we need this! :scholar:

Haha, thanks Monk I hope so.

Kane warming up per twitter. It's quite possible I royally fucked this up guys. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

The KU big dude singlehandedly at bout 9:00 mark gave KU some distance! Offensive move to score basket, back down on D and blocks layup into his own hands, then back downcourt for baseline move for a more or less dunk! Wow!

The KU big dude singlehandedly at bout 9:00 mark gave KU some distance! Offensive move to score basket, back down on D and blocks layup into his own hands, then back downcourt for baseline move for a more or less dunk! Wow!

He's incredible. How bout that footwork? Looks like Olajuwon. Kansas has the top 2 picks in the NBA draft.

He's incredible. How bout that footwork? Looks like Olajuwon. Kansas has the top 2 picks in the NBA draft.

I knew bout Wiggins but that dude ...... Olajuwon great comparison! Wiggins seems to have forced to many ill advised shots!

Prove it! :bringit:
NCAA Basketball Futures - Odds to win the NCAA Men's Basketball Kansas Moneyline +700 for Game
All wagers have action - No Refunds
Risk: $500.00To Win: $3,500.00
Ticket #56869177-1

That's an impressive ticket to be holding. If I had to pick a team right now to win it all it but be Kansas.