Might Want To Keep Your Eyes On Denver OVER Totals For A Bit

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @C_Paradisio
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Denver has been scoring, but not enough to cover OVER total bets. Even without Carmelo, they are still scoring over 107 a game though. Their defense has gotten better, and that has made the inflated totals go UNDER. I suspect after tonights game, you will see a drop in the total lines on Denver games for at least the next 3 games. I looked at their schedule and I feel like it will be a good time to bet the OVER if the line isn't inflated (which I feel it wont be if my charts hold any indication) Watch Denver continue to score, but watch their defense fall apart as they lose 2 out of their next 3 and get scored upon.

Losses to Clippers, Suns and a win versus Detroit are in the making.

Just bet the OVER guys.

goog luck

Thanks RJ. I have been tracking them carefully since the All-Star break and I see a definitive trend starting with this team. They tend to play defense in spurts (which is detrimental in the long run for a suspect defensive team to begin with).

The lines have just been inflated a bit, and now with them having 3 UNDERS in a row, I think you may see a shift downward in totals even though they are playing 3 teams that give up points.

Back when I used to gamble (not that I don't now, just differently) I used to do it exclusively in the Brazilian soccer leagues. And those leagues are always in a constant flux because so many new talent is produce and exported to Europe. Used make a killing when a player got shipped out and this "inflation" that you call happened.

Back when I used to gamble (not that I don't now, just differently) I used to do it exclusively in the Brazilian soccer leagues. And those leagues are always in a constant flux because so many new talent is produce and exported to Europe. Used make a killing when a player got shipped out and this "inflation" that you call happened.

Yeah, I hate playing a team after a major departure, but after this week and a handful of games (which I have watched all of), I saw some things.