• Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 2,054 Views

mrquincy

Generally Specific
Since
Feb 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
This may be the one to stay up to watch @3-4am EST. I just checked on Pinnacle and Canada is -1 favorite. Canada has 2 players under suspension but I still think we (Canada) pull this one out. Dunno if I'm gonna bet this one or not.

CAN -1: - 109

USA +1 -101

What I did find odd is that the maximum bet on Pinnacle is only $99 for this game...

Go Canada; Kick some US butt.

:canada:

Last edited:
With the suspensions Canada has, look for 2013 projected #1 overall NHL draft pick Nathan MacKinnon to get TOP minutes and not the 4th line minutes he has been getting since the tourney started. I'll be all over this one.

they are currently reshowing usa germany game. Why not usa-russia?

ok now they're gonna show russia germany. Apparently they are focused on the shitiest team in the tournament

CAN -1: - 109

USA +1 -101

Quincy I hope you got some of that at those numbers.

Canada taking alot of action, I see Pinny has Canada -1 -129 right now.

UWIN has Canada -150 moneyline.

11832698.jpg

Good start for the Canadian lads.

2-0 with a few mins left in the first period.

Canada wins 2-1. A great morning in this country.

Pushed... I napped a bit on the couch and managed to wake up for the 2nd half of the game... Canada almost lost the lead there at the end.

So if Slovakia beats US they're out? As usual Canada better hope they don't have to play Sweden.

And why did they play the Russian anthem after Russia beat Germany? I notice a disturbing string of nationalism. It's very unbecoming, as usual they must be trying to outstupid the west.

I knew Canada would beat us. We are not that good in hockey.

You travel back home with the American passport?

I use the Cyprus passport for travel to Europe since it's EU and goes faster thru customs and US passport to come back to the US and when I go on business trips in the Caribbean.

:facepalm: alright, on to Russia/Canada. Staying up all night to watch these. :dunno:

Its awesome that the game is on at a decent hour. Go :canada:

Russia was outplayed bad. Guess they're only kids. But who's teaching them? Tarasov's rolling in his grave. Seems like their primary offensive plan is to try and hit one guy breaking with a long pass. How can Russian hockey style become the exact opposite of Soviet?:reallymad: