Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
1:30 PM ET.

This is it guys.

Highlight of the games.

After that it's all downhill.

Can't quite agree with the "highlight of the games" notion, but I will be checking it out for sure.

My favourite event of the Winter Olympics is always the Ski Jumping.

On that note I would lie to propose a new event. Beats Nordic Skiiing me thinks.

i like seen that show

pretty cool

Fuck a bunch of broken skier's limbs, this is all about reorganizing the NHL into national teams and launching WWIII on the ice.

3 comments

1) I kinda don't like the blue lines all down the course. Takes away from the natural feel and beauty of it.

2) Looks like guys better be ready to stop as soon as they get to the finish line. The way that first guy crashed into the stuff at the bottom reminds me of my own skiing days.

3) Kelly Vanderbeek is freaking hot. Lindsey Vonn is okay but Kelly has a much nicer face. I can't find any still pics on the internet that do her justice though. I'll check around some more.

(Kelly Vanderbeek btw is a member of the Canadian womens ski team who is missing the games due to injury and is doing some commentating.)

By the time they show it here, the winning competitors will already be home with their medals:madd:

The Canadian (Paradis) was all over the place.
Surprised he was as close as he was.

By the time they show it here, the winning competitors will already be home with their medals:madd:

That is a long-standing tradition of US Olympic coverage. The lag.

That is a long-standing tradition of US Olympic coverage. The lag.

Maddening when you live in the same time zone as the competition:duh:

Seems like odd priorities, showing a qualifying round for some snowboard race when the big medal event is on. I don't get it.

One Canadian hope remains. Jan Hudec.

Go hoser!

Rolled out of bed kinda late. Good to know I didn't miss it, courtesy of the US corporate fascists who overrule journalism anytime. Only in America. The land where one can freely roll out of bed.

Blue lines? This is the most dangerous, most reckless event in sports. Let's kill the suspense.