• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 1,113 Views

Valorem

value in all things
Since
May 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
Ah, spring brings a new skip to the step. May is Misogynist month.

Ways I am going to participate...

• Chew 4 raw cloves of garlic before going to the strip club. Get a lap dance and spur a conversation that has long exhales for emphasis on certain syllables. Put a little garlic oil on my fingers outside the club and on the money. Before driving home, put on some gloves so it does not get into my house.
  • Play invsi-door. during rushes to get into public places....slither through a closing door if a woman is behind me...dont hold doors open under almost any circumstance....
  • Come up with compliments that are backhanded....no wonder your father thinks what he does of you.....boon that God has not blessed you with a child yet and so on....

Hermit month was productive and a happy time...now is time to mix it up and have some fun.....

at least you're not hot fun. ..maybe

The fact that I really, really love women may be at odds with the festivities.

valorem in your last thread i called you confusing

i will not judge you again

i apologize

wow! a public apology

You Maysogynist

Ah, spring brings a new skip to the step. May is Misogynist month.

Ways I am going to participate...

• Chew 4 raw cloves of garlic before going to the strip club. Get a lap dance and spur a conversation that has long exhales for emphasis on certain syllables. Put a little garlic oil on my fingers outside the club and on the money. Before driving home, put on some gloves so it does not get into my house.
  • Play invsi-door. during rushes to get into public places....slither through a closing door if a woman is behind me...dont hold doors open under almost any circumstance....
  • Come up with compliments that are backhanded....no wonder your father thinks what he does of you.....boon that God has not blessed you with a child yet and so on....

Hermit month was productive and a happy time...now is time to mix it up and have some fun.....

Really like that invisi-door move

Wtf is wrong with you?

He really needs to work on his backhanded compliments, for one thing.

I have a lot of work to do on myself. Problem was that I considered the other gender equal or better than me. Preferred their company in conversations and such. I still do when their is no possibility of wanting sex by either side. Have two lady friends that we go out to dinner and try to split things evenly. Even have tenderness with one of them so this is not a pogrom against the entire fairer sex.

It is more like they demand to be treated equal then so be it. Man pisses me off and I would have no qualms on doing what I see fit....now it is the same for them as well.

lot of work to do to make this month the best that it can be.

on a positive note...I actually heard the thud of some she beast that thought I would try to use my energy to keep the door open at Starbucks....she then storms behind me in line and says did you see me? I answered that I was waiting for the text to ask me to hold the door open but I never got it....

I then paid it forward for the second person in line...the one right behind her and allowed her to hear me tell that to the barrista...

should upload the video

Video or never happened.

I really admire how Valorem is dedicated enough to type a huge volume of words in these "month" posts, knowing that almost all GL posters fail to read, or care enough to really appreciate those words.

True Dedication

sometimes, even I am a Misogynist