• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 661 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Heading to Montreal with my buddy. He's a chain smoker. I need a cheap hotel that he can smoke in downtown. I usually stay at the Travelodge but that is a non smoking hotel. Recommend me something bro.

I don't know anything about smoking rooms. I know that most chains will have them... Holiday Inn Express maybe?

BTW I just went on Kayak and sorted Montreal hotels by price. The first few pages are NOT hotels but seedy by-the-hour brothels. I can't believe they'd even list those on travel sites.

I know you know better than to stay in a crappy old place east of Saint-Laurent, but just in case you were tempted by the sub-$50 prices.

seedy by the hour hotels part time as legit hotels now a days Matty

economy is tough man

We going to the reserve to play poker. Most hotels seem to be non smoking. I usually stay at the travelodge montreal centre and I know it's completely non smoking.

The Holiday Inn Express, also on Ren-Lvesque (literally 3 blocks east of Travelodge) has smoking rooms.

I gotta make sure he's going the best rate is 90 a night with full payment up front 7 days in advance. That is more than I do want to pay as I normally get $65 at the travelodge.

Yeah that seems a bit high. I paid that much to stay at the 5-star Intercontinental last July 1st.

I heart Hotwire.

We are goinig to be looking at another 15 to 20 to park as well. I will see what he wants to do. Might be going alone.

turn your room into a smoking room. that's what I do. You don't want to request a smoking room, those things are filthy. Just open a window and don't leave any butts. :up: