• Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 2,504 Views

Deuce

Broke
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I have an issue with condoms that are too tight on my cock. By the time I am done fucking, my cock hurts because the rubber hugs me too tight. I don't like using condoms but it is better than having AIDS or a child. My cock isn't as long as Arichie's but it has girth like your own, Magnums I fear would be too large. Any suggestions?

Which is worse, AIDS or a child?

I think I may know the answer but your post made it look like it was close.

You can live 50 years with AIDS these days. I'll take AIDS.

I think we may need a tutorial video here Matty...

one time common

your kid can also live 50 years mooching off you. pooping and eating...
:redx:

A bunch of brands are a bit larger than normal. We like the durex Avanti, which are non-latex and quite thin. Highly recommended.

Thin as in thicker than bareback?

Matty get her on the pill already, or knock her up since you are in love.

condoms are for pawns

You can live 50 years with AIDS these days. I'll take AIDS.

So are jealous that Matty has a steady GF? Do you miss the special one-on-one time with him?

A bunch of brands are a bit larger than normal. We like the durex Avanti, which are non-latex and quite thin. Highly recommended.

I think I have tried these before. The lube I think is odd if I remember correctly. I will give them a go around again.

durex-avanti-bare-condoms1.jpg

Last durex piece I used was the extra sensitive, all it did was extra sensitively pitch my rooster.

durex-extra-sensitive-cc.jpg

durex-extra-sensitive-lg.gif

Matty, thanks pal. That bulbous tip may help my cock.

:10:

So are jealous that Matty has a steady GF? Do you miss the special one-on-one time with him?

We are happy for him and her.

Sometimes they include me in their reindeer games.

:boxcleanersdaddy:

I'm going to have to make sure MrsM doesn't view this thread! Is there anything you can stuff in those extra big condoms kinda like when the girls in grade school stuff their bras? It's for a friend of mine!

I'm going to have to make sure MrsM doesn't view this thread! Is there anything you can stuff in those extra big condoms kinda like when the girls in grade school stuff their bras? It's for a friend of mine!

Yes!

You can put a cucumber in it to make it appear larger!

canstock2574742.png

Do NOT get the Avanti BARE, these are shit. Thick feel and not as large as regular Avanti.

Fiver and I still have one-on-one time. I'm not one of those guys that disappear when in a relationship. Ok, I do post less often, but you understand, right? :wah: Still love y'all. :kiss:

Box of regular Avanti looks like this:

41307.jpg

64mm along its length vs. 57mm for most condoms and 52mm for the Asian models.

:pogo: