• Views 229 Views

tullamore

angry and drunk
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Can’t wait.

In the meantime if they get golf in today Shane Lowry +190 to win.

Was gonna post today and aklsk Tully for his early leans but didn't want to jinx it. Looking forward to it as well. Really feels like spring to me once it's on.

my favorite golf tourney of the year (and I actually watch a ton of PGA Tour golf even if I don’t mention it on Gamelive

In a surprising twist, my girlfriend actually really enjoys watching golf at night with me. Partly as a wind down but also partly because she finds golf interesting. She laughs when guys miss short putts and hit irons into lakes. We go golfing 2 or 3 times a year together.

Just got my wife her first set if clubs for Xmas. She has yet to hit them.

Was gonna post today and aklsk Tully for his early leans but didn't want to jinx it. Looking forward to it as well. Really feels like spring to me once it's on.
Looking for a price on Zallatoris. Has solid history at the masters and other major tournaments coming of injury issues.

Just really starting to look at lines and futures for this tournament

Looking for a price on Zallatoris. Has solid history at the masters and other major tournaments coming of injury issues.

Just really starting to look at lines and futures for this tournament
Presently +2200 at draftrkings

Guy at work was touting Corey Connors leader after first round (no line up yet) so I'll probably blindly bet that.

I’ve done no research

All price at DraftKings 4 mins ago

Zaloatoris +400 to win, +750 top 5, +330 top 10

Lowry +360 top 10

Corey Connor’s top 10 +450

Justin rose top 10 +900

Ya I like Xander or Zalatoris to win

Sucks not entire day TV coverage but saw 1st group not out till 10:30 because of weather.. Some big names starting late today. Wonder how much it affects them finishing early Friday morning? Then those guys usually start earlier for 2nd round. Know it's very windy but does time of day might differ affecting play?
the masters tv schedule

Playing weather man here but wind conditions next two days. Appears later Friday after noon slightly worse time.
the masters weather forecast by the hour
the masters weather forecast by the hour for sunday