Marty - thanks for driving IAG away!

• Start date
  • Replies 127 Comments
  • Views 5,876 Views
Google Hangout?

Please stay out of this Marty.

IAG, will you put your hair up in a bun?

Puckie you've got options here.

Cami is still around you stood her up the other night.

Puckie you've got options here.

Cami is still around you stood her up the other night.

PuckY.

This evening, tell Cami I said hello. I don't want to bother her during work hours.

I appreciate that Puckey that's very considerate of you.

PuckY.

This evening, tell Cami I said hello. I don't want to bother her during work hours.

Lol, while she's working, Bacon is on GL all day. Mean boss.

Producing son.

And that's "E-Boss" to you :megarock:

bored loling at everyone personally. rather let steam chasers fully die with my awesome lego models.

seems like I'm deserved an email from monkeyFOcker now that I've seen he has logged in to this place though.

choo does your office lack power?

IAG,

I had meant Plommer, but I think I'd rather start off slow and do a 3-way between you, the dolphin and myself. I just want to take things slow. Juts being a good Candian gentleman. OK??

IAG,

I had meant Plommer, but I think I'd rather start off slow and do a 3-way between you, the dolphin and myself. I just want to take things slow. Juts being a good Candian gentleman. OK??
That's probably best. I will however, have to consult the dolphin. He and I have been exclusive for quite some time now.

bored loling at everyone personally. rather let steam chasers fully die with my awesome lego models.

seems like I'm deserved an email from monkeyFOcker now that I've seen he has logged in to this place though.

Good to hear from you Choo. I hope life treats you good brother! :guitar:

I missed whatever actually happened, but I think I can figure out it based on what had been said recently. Everyone needs to go change their tampons, pop some Midol, and have some chocolate. I am not referring to the wimmens around here.

you wanna cover all the cash members of this forum owe?