• Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,254 Views

fiveteamer

#nonewfriends
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I had no idea until I watched some Leafs game tonight, he scored a goal tonight.

He has 13 this year, holy cow.

The ducks are horrible.

:yes:

This season is finished. Don't know where they go with this team now. Will be the end of Selanne and Niedermayer. Look at the bright side Blitty. When we are terrible next year, all the band-wagoners will be gone and you can get some great seats to watch a game.

:yes:

This season is finished. Don't know where they go with this team now. Will be the end of Selanne and Niedermayer. Look at the bright side Blitty. When we are terrible next year, all the band-wagoners will be gone and you can get some great seats to watch a game.

Good point. Thats whats funny about sports around here, a few bad years and every one jumps ship lol

I have a feeling Teemu might do one more year.

Recchi? wow, thought he was gone long ago.

wow I remember I was pretty young his first go around with the penguins....

didn't I hear that a team bought the rights of Chelios recently, even though he is still playing in some small time minor league for the time being.....

The ducks are horrible.

You guys will be worse next year unless you grab Kaberle and Beauchemin off of us us for Ryan and a high draft pick.

Good point. Thats whats funny about sports around here, a few bad years and every one jumps ship lol

I have a feeling Teemu might do one more year.

Niedermayer, Selanne and theat heartless fucker Koivu will not be back next season. The good thing is you guys at least have an aging Jason Blake to help out on the offensive side of things.

When I think of Mark Recchi, I think of that line he was on with the Penguins and how great they were when Mario Lemieux was injured. Recchi, Kevin Stevens and John Cullen. That had to be like 1990.

Dude has been around awhile.

ok, just heard it mentioned again today. the trashers own the rights to Chelios, but still have him here in chicago on their minor league team.....he's gotta be 49? now

Let's get Chelios up in the majors. It does my heart good to know there are still people older than me around.

Chelios and Jamie Moyer have been about the only two guys left in the big leagues that I have been able to point to any more.

wow, I like to think the contributors of this thread had a little somthing to do in making this happen. Obviously the thrashers front office reads gamelive.com

Pucky, keep dreaming about getting Bobby. We are gonna keep him around for a while, or at least trade him for another power forward.

Do you consider him a power forward? I think he will need to improve his skating and foot speed if he were to be given the "power forward" label.