malafide attempts again and again on my facebook acount.

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 3,352 Views
Give me even odds and I'll bet on shanty over most of ya'll in a spelling bee.

Go Team ESL! :russia::pavy::france::matty:

do i get to be sober for the spellign bee?

No need Fischay.

Maleficent what?????????!!!!!!!!!111111

Shanty do not befriend becky. She will anal you 4 times over if you do. She is a malcontent that you need as a friend...... I love becky she's cool. Deflower Bread because we all know he wants to stiff you.

this fishy rebecca liggero knows about this thread! yet she does not yet respond!

Yep, I see the thread, but I'm not sure what you would like me to respond to? It's your choice if you'd like to be a facebook friend of mine or not? I use social media quite a bit for my role with BodogBrand.com and CalvinAyre.com, so I pretty much accept anyone who is part of the igaming industry, has mutual friends, and who does not spam. :)

Becky

Yep, I see the thread, but I'm not sure what you would like me to respond to? It's your choice if you'd like to be a facebook friend of mine or not? I use social media quite a bit for my role with BodogBrand.com and CalvinAyre.com, so I pretty much accept anyone who is part of the igaming industry, has mutual friends, and who does not spam. :)

Becky

Rebecca Liggero (BodogBecky)
Global Brand Ambassador, bodogBRAND.com
Head Reporter and Int'l Socialite, CalvinAyre.com
Find me on Twitter and Facebook.

Perhaps Tomato should add you to his list.

Becky

Damn, I thought my friend request was accepted 'cause you thought I was cool.

Tomato scouring a Shanty thread. I've seen it all now.

Damn, I thought my friend request was accepted 'cause you thought I was cool.

Sorry, sorry- what I MEANT to say was:

"I pretty much accept anyone who is extremely cool, part of the igaming industry, has mutual friends, and who does not spam. :)"

Becky ;)