Making $1.5k..

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 9,046 Views
lol

who does this guy think he is anyways?

You tell them Muse. You are a legend in my book. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Pavy am i being banned?

Anyways who would diagnose Dafts biweekly viral infections?

RJ you know as much about me as anyone else in forumville. We even shared that picture before my surgery. I really thought I might die. Unbelievable. You calmed my nerves by txting.

Pavy quit being a dick im not leaving.

We don't ban funny posters here. Carry on.

P.S. How did you know I am Pavy?

Pavy im not very funny. Was that a calm strike?

Pavy, didnt you just change your name a few weeks ago? Ive been around a bit longer than that.

Now if I had said pavy racer, I could understand the curiosity.

Pavy, this kid has like like 18,000 posts at SBR going way back....

Yes I changed my name. Wanted to know if you noticed.

I have a question. Someone told me today that farting is caused by posture and not diet. How do I change my posture?

farting is caused by changing posting names

Best thingfor posture is beans, broccoli and protein shakes.

Sov you're much more dumb than I ever gave you credit for. And I knew you were an idiot to begin with.

You common here asking for ideas and shoot every idea down minus the bank idea which bobbyfk could've figure out without asking. You've got nothing to pawn, you're barreled in, parents paid for your college and you've got a minimum wage job.

Kid you've got a rough life ahead of you. You're either too dumb to figure out how to make a decent living or too lazy to see it through. Lazy only flies when you're not a moron.

Maybe you could take a break from tinychat, actually put together a decent resume and send it out to all the big corporations, manufacturers and warehouses within a bicycle ride of your house. HOpefully one will be desperate, give you an interview and then maybe you can fleece them over by telling them what they want to hear as opposed to the truth. That's the best advice I've got for ya.
Who the fuk is this no name brokkdick mofo
Actually nvm cuz I could give 2 shits pal
Carry on muser

dumb-ass

you can only leech of your ma and da for 4 years of college....

the its big boy pants time...

step one. whine when they cut you off....

step two.. time to play poker on video chat with bobbyfk!!!!

step three... generate ideas from online gamblers
Bi Archie always bitter and something up his ass
U remind me of women always bitchy

Best thingfor posture is beans, broccoli and protein shakes.

milk does it for me

had a roomate that got extreme gas from dried apricots... I got it from 2+ glasses of milk

so we'd go to one of our friend's dorm room's freshmen year... eat apricots, drink milk, do some sucky sucky on each other... just playful horseplay NO HOMO, study, play video games and fill the room with stench, then leave before they came back...

I got bad grades, AND had no social life at 19...but I could suck a mean dick in a non gay way, MUSER

not much has changed

Im always looking for straight guy friends that auck good dick Archie. I was trying to meet uo with RC in Denver but he already had other plans.

When my brother was training for competitions, I would diet with him. Chicken, broccoli and protein shakes. It was horrible. Much like your experience but with much more sucky sucky.

I've had a few erotic dreams where Reno blew his load on my forehead then wiped it away with the back of his mullet, then re applied it to my feet paint brush style.

Haha. Wtf? Your mind is warped archie. Or im square. Poor bigal. No telling what that girl endures.

Haha. Wtf? Your mind is warped archie. Or im square. Poor bigal. No telling what that girl endures.

Not much enduring since archs is hung like a toddler