• Views 8,885 Views

Enigma

The one and only Guru
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitogorsk

Metallurg Magnitogorsk is an ice hockey team based in Magnitogorsk, playing in the Kontinental Hockey League. Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Nikolai Kulemin of the Toronto Maple Leafs both used to play for the club and both are Magnitogorsk natives.

Ecology

Magnitogorsk was mentioned in the Blacksmith Institute's 2006 survey of the world's worst polluted cities, placed in the report's unranked list of the 25 most polluted places outside the top ten. Pollutants include lead, sulfur dioxide, heavy metals and other air pollutants. According to the local hospital, only 1% of all children living in the city are in good health. The Blacksmith Institute says that, according to a local newspaper report, "only 28% of infants born in 1992 were healthy, and only 27% had healthy mothers."[8]

Chelyabinsk Oblast thread, nice. happy new years Guru.

well you know who's from Chelyabinsk?
images

the great Sergei Makarov :bowpanda:

and Helmut Balderis is from Riga
images

There are some great players born and formed as sportsmen in Chelyabinsk and Magnitogorsk! Sad to read under what conditions they lived though, 1% of the children born that year being healthy, that is just horrible

yeah, don't believe the hype Nickay. I'm sure they're healthier than 90% of American inner city babies.
These fucks will find anything to try to make Russians look dirty or in some negative light. This is nothing new.

just checking up on mr. big ear via google

the fact that his wikipedia page is the first result is what's really impressive

We worked hard for that. He ended up being pretty good and got his own Wikipedia which knocked us down a rung. Good for him.

Radulov was Russia's first choice in the shootout today.

Maybe when Casper pays me.

Casper=
il_340x270.549765334_ecby.jpg

images

SoV is a bellend

RIP Polaroid

no. Last I heard he was doing that kiddie chat?