Madmaxx doesn't like when you diss his Chargers...

• Start date
  • Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 515 Views

Vegas Dave

Not a Real GameLiver
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
I sent out the following pick for my newsletter earlier today...

Kansas City (-7.5) @ San Diego (+7.5)
This one is tough. San Diego is bad; when you go into a bye week after losing a 24-0 lead at home and come out of that bye week with a 7-6 loss to a team that had just one win in its last 13 games, that's pretty rough. But it doesn't get much rougher than the Chiefs this year, who remarkably haven't held a single lead in regulation through seven games. Worse yet for the Chiefs is that one week after distancing themselves from Matt Cassel by naming Brady Quinn the starter, they are forced to go back to Cassel with Quinn suffering a concussion, creating an awkward situation for everybody. I honestly hate giving 7.5 points away when taking the Chargers, but back at home I expect San Diego to put up its share of points. Cassel was a wreck turning the ball over multiple times in the Chiefs' 37-20 loss to San Diego in Kansas City earlier this season, why should we expect much different here?
PICK WITH THE SPREAD: San Diego
PICK WITHOUT THE SPREAD: San Diego

Moments after sending, I received the following email from Madmaxx:

"We don't want your pick faggot"

I was glad he underlined the word he wanted emphasized in that email. One minute later, I received another email:

"Your face is bad"

...Needless to say I'll be picking the Chargers every week moving forward. I don't want to upset Madmaxx again.

we don't want your Maddmaxx communication updates queerbait

Your voice is annoying

and your face really is as bad as all your drivers license photos!!!

Sorry you lost your Miami philosophy pick last night David

:rolling: ...fuckin archie relentless with the Daggggeeerrrrr!