Louie CK is back...

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 4,684 Views
reno do you understand how society works? Louis CK depends on a whole bunch of other people to put out his shit. If he decides to become toxic to everyone, he's done. I like Louis CK and want him to come back and function in this messed up world. That is all.

Whoah, these tweets can't seriously be him.

I mean, damn.

"Girls love assholes" :lmao:

I need to read this shit AWAY from the poker table

Yeah there's no way, those tweets are writen by some random kid.

reno do you understand how society works? Louis CK depends on a whole bunch of other people to put out his shit. If he decides to become toxic to everyone, he's done. I like Louis CK and want him to come back and function in this messed up world. That is all.

:rolling: Matty gonna force me to revive the quotes thread today. thats two zingers

You and xpy are increasingly sounding like neckbeards.

I don't see this as being a shock comedian. Basically doing similar stuff he was over a decade ago, a bit more evolved, and a little more risque.
I don't follow the show Louie so don't know what he did there (although I did love sitcom Lucky Louie)
Mostly he's giving a well deserved major slap, and using it to climb out of the shitter. Smart move.

He's a weirdo (like most of em), no point trying to convince anybody how sorry he is, or that it's a freak occurrence and that's really not his nature. Who's gonna buy that?
I think if we can get gays mainstreamed, why not public masturbation. amirite?

That's not him, just can't be.
This is what happens when you're not offered a path to redemption.

The far left simply wants to silence those they oppose and we all know what happens after censorship...

Make no mistake, we're in the middle of a culture war here, though I'd argue that the place where most of the fighting is taking place is between the moderate and far left, for if you don't agree with far left positions then as far as they're concerned you're alt right...

if that's not accurate, it's gotta be pretty close. "margins of Hollywood" :lol: Matty :what:
As a overall representation compared to the general populace think about all the kiddy diddlers that have been outed. Now you know there's at least 3 fold more that haven't been cos they scratch the right backs.

I love how they demonized Harvey Weinstein. Yeah he was a fukkin creep but those girls knew what was up and the "sacrifices" they had to make in order to get to the next rung up. Not saying anything that isn't already known. Is it wrong? Well yeah but it's Hollywood, where mental illness is to be celebrated and hung around ones psyche, like it's some kind of medal of honour...

Cos yeah, that's the stuff I'd want my kids being exposed to..

As a overall representation compared to the general populace think about all the kiddy diddlers that have been outed. Now you know there's at least 3 fold more that haven't been cos they scratch the right backs.

I love how they demonized Harvey Weinstein. Yeah he was a fukkin creep but those girls knew what was up and the "sacrifices" they had to make in order to get to the next rung up. Not saying anything that isn't already known. Is it wrong? Well yeah but it's Hollywood, where mental illness is to be celebrated and hung around ones psyche, like it's some kind of medal of honour...

Cos yeah, that's the stuff I'd want my kids being exposed to..

yeah, that's why I'm not impressed with these people. It's easy to pile on somebody when they're weak. Same with Cosby. If you have such strong morals why not stand up to him at the time? But no, because you're cowards like everybody else. Like the good song says "you just wanna be on the side that's winning".

Maybe I’ve become boring, but I’d rather listen to Chris Delia doing his stand up in his horny chipmunk voice than watch Louie CK anymore.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://g1.globo.com/go/goias/noticia/2018/12/17/forcas-tarefas-somam-mais-de-400-denuncias-contra-joao-de-deus-preveem-novo-depoimento-e-tambem-vao-apurar-lavagem-de-dinheiro.ghtml

common its 2019 who needs english, expand your internet, the chinese internet is fun, the afrikaans internet is fun, the russian internet is fun, stick to 1 internet and you'll be stuck in one filter bubble
well I did figure out that this is Brazil we're talking about here. But yeah, I can't really get into the whimsical affairs of strangers in unknown places. (I wish em goog luck and all). Need something I can relate to. Enough problems trying to digest what's going on here and in former USSR. ...By fun you mean what exactly?

Maybe I’ve become boring, but I’d rather listen to Chris Delia doing his stand up in his horny chipmunk voice than watch Louie CK anymore.
U be banging too many young chicks and got caught up in the "feelz" movement...

Gotta smash some eggs to make an omlette...

What he's doing is for something way more than a few dozen ppl losing jobs. This is about that 1st amendment bizness...

Besides, these (mostly) millennial overlords are simply doing the bidding of elites who want all freedom of thought to be taken from us...

Remember, in order to have freedom of speech there will be times when you risk being offensive. If anyone cant deal with that then maybe moving to Iran or China would be more that person's style...