• Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 4,687 Views

xpansive

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
And this time he has ZERO to lose...

Be warned, this is some dark shit but oh so hilarious if you don't offend easily 😂

Louies going to be bigger than ever going after the sjw set...

This is not going to end well. I thought he'd be the one guy who could crawl his way out of the #metoo mess - especially since what he did was so mild compared to what Weinstein, Cosby et al did - but not after this.

Metoo has pretty much become a cult of gender feminists at this stage whose sole interest lies not in equity but power cos meh oppression. How's that indoor plumbing and English common law system working out for you ladies?

That movement is nearing its end game.

Let's say you're louie.

You've tried apologizing. That didn't work (mainly cos the regressive fringe left isn't interested in forgiveness. They want you to grovel to them while offering zero path to redemption). We've seen them eat their own time and time again...

You've tried sitting out to reflect on your behaviour. That didn't work either so what's left to do besides saying "fukk it" and doubling down??

Far as I see, comedians have two paths they can go down now. Either continue pandering to the self induced misery that is social justice OR they can stand behind louie, actually say the things that comedians are supposed to say and fight back against this (lack of) personality group think cult...

Gen z ain't dumb, they're seeing all this non existent oppression and calling these (mostly) millennial cucks out by meme trolling them. That's why there's been a huge spike in conservatism amongst them.

:lmao:

This is so, so good

Thanks alot for the share man
😂😂😂

When was the last time you saw actual real comedy??

These are the people that are supposed to say the things that normies won't...is he being PC? Hell nah but that's kinda the point...

Right?

This is the main reason I love Tosh's stand up so much. He's ridiculous in a dark way. He got a lot of heat for saying something like "what's the deal with rape anyway? It'd be hilarious if someone in the audience just raped someone else right now".

This was a genius set by Louie. He might catch some heat for some of it after the scandal but I really respect him for staying true to his craft and coming through for guys like us.

7ImxOT4.jpg

:clap: that's a good one. Especially appreciate the waitress tribunal and the helping retards instead of changing what you call em, the gays mainstreaming themselves into pointlessness...Feels like I've talked about most of these things myself. He dissects a lot of the b.s. pretty brilliantly. He's using the whatever problems he had, to take a bold step in comedy(which has been getting stale and repetitive lately) and popular thought. Freshest bit I've seen in years.

Have no idea what you pricks are applauding. Guy is banishing himself to the margins of Hollywood. He's gonna be the US version of Dieudonné.

I want him to resume Louie, not turn into a shitty shock comedian.

Have no idea what you pricks are applauding. Guy is banishing himself to the margins of Hollywood. He's gonna be the US version of Dieudonné.

I want him to resume Louie, not turn into a shitty shock comedian.
Read post #3 and provide a better answer...

There is no other way at this point.

Matty, you are aware that Hollywood is not much more than mental illness of the sickest variety that calls itself enlightenment??

:clap: that's a good one. Especially appreciate the waitress tribunal and the helping retards instead of changing what you call em, the gays mainstreaming themselves into pointlessness...Feels like I've talked about most of these things myself. He dissects a lot of the b.s. pretty brilliantly. He's using the whatever problems he had, to take a bold step in comedy(which has been getting stale and repetitive lately) and popular thought. Freshest bit I've seen in years.
This

Also love how he called out the 20 somethings of today's age for what most of them really are... A bunch of "mehs" with their non existent oppression narrative 😁

Ended up Googling this a large a result of a conversation and people are going OFF about this set.

Should be interesting.

Read post #3 and provide a better answer...

There is no other way at this point.

Matty, you are aware that Hollywood is not much more than mental illness of the sickest variety that calls itself enlightenment??

if that's not accurate, it's gotta be pretty close. "margins of Hollywood" :lol: Matty :what:

That's not him, just can't be.