Lotus F1 to stay in Britain

• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 2,988 Views
Remember when Jacques Villeneuve fucked up that German sonofabitch?

LOL!

immort watch it man, way better than nascar, im telling you i've tried so much to get into nascar and i couldn't

its only a little bit over 2 hrs, the most anticipate season in 10 years man

come on immort, what better to do at 4am? :grin:

Qualifying Matchups

401 Fernando Alonso 2.110 over lewis

408 Nico Hulkenberg 1.935 over rubinho

418 Lewis Hamilton 1.690 over felipe

Q will be very interesting. Logically the best race strategy would be to start on the harder tyre. But the top 10 have to start on the same tyres as used to set their fastest qualifying lap. In Bahrain, I reckon the softer tyre will be about 0.3 faster on a low fuel lap. Teams might split strategies.

Remember when Jacques Villeneuve fucked up that German sonofabitch?

LOL!

Its hard to forget.

As much as I disliked Schumacher, it is hard to argue that Villeneuves Williams wasnt a much better car throughout the 97 season.

You think there's any advantage playing In The Points this year with the extra two spots?

Its hard to forget.

As much as I disliked Schumacher, it is hard to argue that Villeneuves Williams wasnt a much better car throughout the 97 season.

Hey, I know shit all about auto sports, but even I know the drivers with the better cars win. So be it.

You think there's any advantage playing In The Points this year with the extra two spots?

Only on Betfair, if at all.
The books are sure to juice it up, I would have thought.

I'm glad we share the dislike for Schumacher.

Hey, I know shit all about auto sports, but even I know the drivers with the better cars win. So be it.

Jacques will be doing commentary for the BBC in some races. I actually liked him, to most racing fans though he is still best known as Gilles Villeneuves son, despite the World Championship.
Is/was he a hero in Canada?

Hero? Maybe in Quebec.

1997 is the year the most Canadians followed F1. I havent watched it since.

only for them separatist frogs angry pucky would say