looks like we are going to have a Mormon president

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 6,199 Views
you'd think after Obama everyone would just give up on presidential elections. But here we go again with another charade. :dunno: and the candidates get dumber every year. I don't think they'll stop until the worlds #1 idiot is elected.

Whatever Reno. I don't give a fuck about Obama, but the dude is AT LEAST as intelligent as anyone in this thread.

But American politics is an unmitigated joke. C'mon. I could have predicted every election except Clinton over Bush I, at least months in advance. (The only surprises was that Bush needed Baker in Florida.) And in most cases - including this one - you can see it almost 2 years away....

Above I used past tenses and plural tenses and protenses and tense assholes....all in the wrong way.

Pres candidate in 2048! It's happening all around us! Good movie! OK, average but realistic movie!

president-camacho-machine-gun.jpg

Obama is a puppet like all of em. Whatever his intelligence is, it is not enough to overcome much of anything with regards to fighting for the public. But I was mostly referring to the Republican candidates.

Seems like the rest of what you're saying only supports my original point of a charade.

Whatever Reno. I don't give a fuck about Obama, but the dude is AT LEAST as intelligent as anyone in this thread.

But American politics is an unmitigated joke. C'mon. I could have predicted every election except Clinton over Bush I, at least months in advance. (The only surprises was that Bush needed Baker in Florida.) And in most cases - including this one - you can see it almost 2 years away....

You predicted the hanging chads? :ohmy:

Wow. You are good.

Oh we say the same shit about every president. I heard some friends tonight ranting on Obama and calling him the true "teflon" president. She said, you thought Clinton was teflon.....

Well I remember when Reagan was the original "teflon" president.

They're all the same. American Politics.

They really are all the same.

you'd think after Obama everyone would just give up on presidential elections. But here we go again with another charade. :dunno: and the candidates get dumber every year. I don't think they'll stop until the worlds #1 idiot is elected.

LOL. I thought we already did that with the last President.

We could elect Rick Perry still.... don't write this theory off.

Nice to see you back Jello! Just stay in touch at least once in awhile! Good night!

You predicted the hanging chads? :ohmy:

Wow. You are good.

No. That was my point. The only one you couldn't predict was the one Jim Baker had to come in and do work on...and he did. Props to him. Politics aside. Man gets shit done.

Ron Paul is the closest thing to a political shakeup. I think that's why he garners so much support.

F0cker tell me you understand what I meant. The Florida fiasco was too close to call and George Bush brought the best lawyers.

I wasn't saying that was predictable .... YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

I will burn las vegas TO THE GROUND!!!

Ron Paul is intriguing.... if he never talks about anything outside of the United States.

Oh and it doesn't help that the DUMBEST people that I'm friends with on FB are pimping him daily....and my brother...who's just a DICK.

I'd rather have him than Obama or Romney. I likely won't be voting in this election again.

Ted Olsen v David Boies ....was a mismatch of epic proportions from what I remember. Although back then I was an eternal republican who listened to Rush Limbaugh....and like it (ugh).

I voted last time. I will vote for Obama over any of these fucks. Somebody tell me why not and I'll tell them about voting your station in life. America has lost touch completely with that concept....by listening to idealists on the radio more than not.

I don't think it matters much which one is in there. Although, I'd probably vote for Obama over Romney just because Romney wants to kill PBS (about the only television that I watch).

Someone needs to start reducing our debt. I don't like the fact that Obama has no stones and hasn't taken a strong (or any) leadership stance on that issue. He's certainly had enough chances to do so.