Looking for Mudcats posts?

• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 1,204 Views
vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I feel like I am being made sport of. And I look upon it askance.

Hey plommer I never saw an answer to my question. Did anything happen with that bus-driving gig in Vancouver?

I feel like I am being made sport of. And I look upon it askance.

Hey plommer I never saw an answer to my question. Did anything happen with that bus-driving gig in Vancouver?

I never saw the question. The bus driving gig was a no go as the job posting officially closed the day I found it. The agency said I was welcome to drop off a resume should they have something else come along.

plommer that's potm material right here, funny AND helpful

Plommer did you cook hotdogs and nachos at the stadium for the expos or blue jays back in the day?

did you meet any famous guys like randy johnson, tim raines, dawson, wallach, carter, clemans?

Plommer did you cook hotdogs and nachos at the stadium for the expos or blue jays back in the day?

did you meet any famous guys like randy johnson, tim raines, dawson, wallach, carter, clemans?

Archer, the Expos played in Montreal, I grew up a Toronto kid - in Toronto, which isn't very close to Montreal.

I'm an arrogant american

all i know is canada is above "us"

didn't know where you were from....just knew you were above us somewhere.... only two teams every played up there

so did you see that couple having sex in the skydome that one game?

I'm an arrogant american

all i know is canada is above "us"

didn't know where you were from....just knew you were above us somewhere.... only two teams every played up there

so did you see that couple having sex in the skydome that one game?

You aren't alone, thats for sure. Did you know that we still have a few pro sports teams still around - unlike Montreal?

The two cities are very different when it comes to sports, Toronto is a sports town where the Leafs come first, Montreal is a one trick pony with the Canadiens.

I saw the sex couple on tv, I wasn't there for the game, no.

Archer, did you know that Toronto and Chicago have the same population? The movie "Chicago" was filmed in Toronto?

haha, that's great info.... and no I had no idea that Toronto was that big....... how do y'all keep the place so clean with so many people there? I can't walk two feet without kicking a can or mcdonald's bag here.