• Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,237 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ethnicity doesn't matter, as long as you can work quick.
Sign contract, place to live, food, minimal food to eat and will provide good reference after contract is fulfilled.
A couple have run off in recent months looking for a couple good hands for plantation in SC.
Serious responses only please.
-Steve

Ethnicity doesn't matter, as long as you can work quick.
Sign contract, place to live, food, minimal food to eat and will provide good reference after contract is fulfilled.
A couple have run off in recent months looking for a couple good hands for plantation in SC.
Serious responses only please.
-Steve

I thought slavery was abolished? :surrender:

During Black History Month too. Shame.

Watch out.

t.jpg
t.jpg
t.jpg
t.jpg

Whoah I said ethnicity doesn't matter. I don't care about color as long as the work gets done promptly.

And yes slavery has been abolished in its traditional sence for which it damn well should be. No one should be forced to do anything, though Robyn could force me to do whatever she liked.

Back to the topic at hand, this is more of an agreement between 2 parties, that simple.

I can give you a nice stable life for awhile and open a lot of doors for you in the future if you work good and keep your word.

Whoah I said ethnicity doesn't matter.

Fair enough, but it sure would be funner if it were a black guy, wouldn't it?

Hat-tip.jpg

(Everyone calm down. Jokes)

Not to me dude I'm cool with all they all bring something good to the table

OK, here's my counteroffer! The five of us only will work as a team, so all of us come or none! The final little stipulation is we each get to Mandingo your pretty ladyfriend in your avatar once a week!:popcorn:

Not a member! Please copy! Thanks!

Monkey we accept, though keep in mind she looks like this from the front

6f7ac301.jpg

Bread Shaka was bomb, your link says that only the owner can read that blog.

I apologize for the low standard of posting I have had this morning fellas. (The Blizzard's or should I say Bizzards', 2 in 5 days) got my my wires crossed, 4 hotel nights in the last week wtf lol.
Good luck today all.

Only the owner? That doesn't make sense. Hmmm..

Oh man it's Large Marge from Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Stevek I am falling in love with you today!!!

And when they pulled his body from the burning, twisted wreck! It looked.....LIKE THIS!!!!!!

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL nice spot Bread I've had contests for people to name that character and no one has gotten it

Bread Shaka was bomb, your link says that only the owner can read that blog.

I think I fixed it. Nothing special...just a dopey quick write up.

ROFL nice spot Bread I've had contests for people to name that character and no one has gotten it

When I was about 14 or 15 I slept over at my friend's place and we stayed up til 4 am watching movies, eating chips and soda. We watched that scene over and over about probably 50 times, bursting out inlaughter each time. It's engraved in my brain forever.

Cool, good point about humans getting caught in nets lol ive always thought that myself

:lmao: Bread there's something wrong with you! Any long as it isn't physical Robyn will never leave you! I loved SHB and also the girl in the net if you know what I mean? Couldn't take my eyes off them, made reading difficult. I more of a picture book reader!:yes:

LOL....I did so many stupid movie blogs back in the day. I should really get outdoors more.

Monkey most of the picture links have been lost it looks like. For that I apologize.