Lets play something tonight, Wally...what do you like?

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
i have a small ML play that i like, but i figured i would give you first crack at a play that we might both like... Whatcha like homey?
:rayray:

I have 2 moneyline qualifiers but still played them + the points.

Richmond and Wyoming.

If forced to choose I would play Wyoming moneyline but only because Richmond burned me earlier and I even labeled it MrMonkey Special Upset with the Spider's Play. They still fok'd me though.

I have 2 moneyline qualifiers but still played them + the points.

Richmond and Wyoming.

If forced to choose I would play Wyoming moneyline but only because Richmond burned me earlier and I even labeled it MrMonkey Special Upset with the Spider's Play. They still fok'd me though.

Appreciate the support and my Spiders are playing better than anticipated! Mooney has turned into a very good coach! Finding enough points could be a problem at times but he has these guys playing great defense just like last year's team!

Garrett in the middle blocks everything but is a zero putting the ball in the basket!
YELEEUHTPVMJFTX.20111112052250.jpg

This little dude freshman 5'8" Kendall Anthony has been magic leading the team in scoring off the bench!
REWNUINOMTNLYIK.20111112052250.jpg

Using personal day from work today to watch the boys tonight on ESPN2!

RayRay, tell me you didn't just bait me in and have no intentions of listing which team you were thinking of.

Richmond, wally... and im expecting to get just a little better price closer to tip... but +160ish might be as good as i get...ill hit it if itstarts to drop... gl
:bigearguy:

RayRay, minus the blow, the alcohol, the bank account, the overall social circle, the hot Asian girlfriends, the obvious weight differences and knowing what that thing on your back patio is called we are close to the same person.

I'm looking more closely into this game and VCU graduated just as much star power as Richmond did! Burgess is best player on court but Richmond playing well as team! Some high school teammates playing as foes in game! Spiders must not succumb to playing under pressure of fans for VCU at their place!

Wallaaaaaay!

It's never too late to start doing coke, drinking heavily, saving money & banging hot Asian whores, pal.

common.

Wallaaaaaay!

It's never too late to start doing coke, drinking heavily, saving money & banging hot Asian whores, pal.

common.

10,210 posts and i have only seen 1 that was wrong...and this aint it :nope:

lets get em wallaaayyyyy
:cripwalk:

Nice run by Richmond to get back in game!

VCU right back at them, 27-20 crap!

Not looking good for the Spiders but only down 35-27!