Let's Cheer For Boner's Horse Today Live At Saratoga

• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 1,048 Views
Did we miss it? Wot happen?

Thanks RJ! That's right it was me and baby bea and wifey (along with a bunch of other crazies) in the winners circle! Amazing filly! Soooo much fun!

:ohmy: Outstanding. Bone bone is straight-up bourgeoisie. :bowdown:

How does ownership work? It's basically a subscription model? You buy a stake in the horse? Can you switch horses after a certain period of time?

What I'm involved in is bottom level ownership (albeit on one of the top circuits in the US).

I own a 3% stake in an LLC where the sole asset is this horse. The managing partner bought the horse at public auction (55k) and sold it to the LLC for a mark up (about 75k). He charges a 5% fee on all income streams (this win was 110k, he made 5500) and I own 3% of all net income and all liabilities... forever. The managing partner basically has all the cards, he decides everything. I wish that wasn't so.. but I can only raise 3k for horse ownership, he can raise 75k.

I (read: my wife) treats it as my country club or yacht club membership.

Good win boner.

Why not diversify into REIT's or something similar?

Seems more secure

Xpy go buy some bath salts with your Dogecoin you fool

jk :hug:

That's cool, Boner. Long-term fantasy horsie.

What I'm involved in is bottom level ownership (albeit on one of the top circuits in the US).

I own a 3% stake in an LLC where the sole asset is this horse.
The managing partner bought the horse at public auction (55k) and sold it to the LLC for a mark up (about 75k). He charges a 5% fee on all income streams (this win was 110k, he made 5500) and I own 3% of all net income and all liabilities... forever. The managing partner basically has all the cards, he decides everything. I wish that wasn't so.. but I can only raise 3k for horse ownership, he can raise 75k.

I (read: my wife) treats it as my country club or yacht club membership.

this is why the winners circles have so many clowns :thinking:

good deal though :up:

Word on the street is most of the Cafe of Love patrons belong to a country club! :dunno:

>the couple had mistakenly been having anal sex for years.

k5cMgu4.gif

Mr. M.... Bad news... Cafe of Love closed for good...