LET’S GO BUCS !!! 🏴‍☠️

• Start date
  • Replies 353 Comments
  • Views 6,094 Views
the Pirates have played 10 games against teams named the Reds and Rockies. Those 2 teams have a combined Winning % of of .286

They have 6 games against the Rays and Blue Jays at the beginning of May. We should know if the Pirates are the real deal after that.

It could be argued that the Pirates have played one good team this year (Houston). Boston is 12-11 so they aren’t a bad team obviously.

Pirates just called up a 33 year old who has never played in a big league game.

the Pirates have played 10 games against teams named the Reds and Rockies. Those 2 teams have a combined Winning % of of .286

They have 6 games against the Rays and Blue Jays at the beginning of May. We should know if the Pirates are the real deal after that.

It could be argued that the Pirates have played one good team this year (Houston). Boston is 12-11 so they aren’t a bad team obviously.
Why are you raining on the parade ?

I appreciate your analysis, but why are you being so negative recently?

You and I have been cool and tight for years… What’s up ?

SS, I believe he is giving to you straight of his opinion on their good record so far! My Phils haven't played up to where I thought they should be and honestly looking at schedule think it has been soft! :yes:

SS, if you want true negativity from him ask what he thinks of Trump? A lifelong Republican who HATES him with every fiber of his body!!! I know he won't vote for Biden this time* ..... but still lol.

*Subject to change :dunno:

Last edited:

I just like “the game behind the game” stuff. Sorry bout that I will keep it more upbeat when it comes to the Pirates. It’s definitely exciting for Pirates fans. It’s been a long time since ya’ll have had something to cheer about.

Like I posted Tron only giving you it straight up by his insightful eye test.
By this site Bucs ranked 29th easiest schedule while Phils at 28th.

I’ve hardly been negative to anyone or anything through out the time I’ve been here since the beginning of 2009.

I like all of you…

:pirates:

We all have our differences.

No doubt about that.

Again, I like you all ! :daxiongmao:

SS, I believe he is giving to you straight of his opinion on their good record so far! My Phils haven't played up to where I thought they should be and honestly looking at schedule think it has been soft! :yes:

SS, if you want true negativity from him ask what he thinks of Trump? A lifelong Republican who HATES him with every fiber of his body!!! I know he won't vote for Biden this time* ..... but still lol.

*Subject to change :dunno:
You can only defeat who you’re playing.

Correct ?

I don’t make the schedule …

You can only defeat who you’re playing.

Correct ?

I don’t make the schedule …
Exactly but as Tron also stated it's been a relatively easy schedule to start. No denying that but stay positive my friend! I'm rooting for them!!!

How we doing this evening ???

Jason Heyward is still playing ???

I never liked him. Very overrated, IMO.