• Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 711 Views

bacon

Banned
Since
Jun 25, 2012
Score
Tokens
Kind of feel bad for this guy I guess I shouldn't though he still makes a shitload more than I do

20101122-ErikSpoelstra.jpg

I guess Riley got too macho with Lebron, Bron Bron home town roots, etc.

This is as big of a change as we've seen in any league for a long time. You know who I think will surprise everyone?

nba_pacers_82.jpg

TV and radio hasn't mentioned anything about this.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, pal. :cheersbuddy:

it's surprisingly been really underground

also

the beattles were supposedly not bad, im verifying though

Kind of feel bad for this guy I guess I shouldn't though he still makes a shitload more than I do

20101122-ErikSpoelstra.jpg

I guess Riley got too macho with Lebron, Bron Bron home town roots, etc.

This is as big of a change as we've seen in any league for a long time. You know who I think will surprise everyone?

nba_pacers_82.jpg

dont feel bad for him... he is a useless bottom tier coach who luckboxed into titles because of riley... cant blame lebron for leaving when his coach is fucking useless...

fwiw, you are burning money if you buy any East teams to win the title futures :yes:

I think George has a title in him, but yeah good luck with the west

At the very least Indiana has to be a solid east play. Cleveland needs at least a year to get that shit together.

So Cleveland has the 3 really young Canadian prospects, they got Kyrie Irving on a max contract, and apparently they want Kevin Love.

And of course Lebron on a max deal.

I wonder about Kevin Love. On the one hand, his results with the T'Wolves have been comparable to Chris Bosh in Toronto. i.e. he has managed to elevate that team basically zero. On the other hand Chris Bosh was a good enough spare part to help Miami to 4 finals and 2 titles so ---> okay.

So suppose Cleve gives up Wiggins and whatever to get Love. Love will soon be a max player or close to it - so Cleve will have three max players and have to fill in the blanks with million dollars fringe players and aging championship whores. Hand-wringers say, for fuck sake, that's the same hopeless situation that James is escaping from in Miami. Glass-half-full people say Miami went to 4 straight finals and won 2 titles like that - how is that bad? - WTF are you wringing your hands about?

I think the moral of the story is: it's good to be Lebron James.

I didn't know Cleveland is going after Love. If they do that is so sick, how do you defend them.

It's kind of sad to see the Miami thing end though in my opinion. Era kind of thing. But yeah Lebron James. He's the best basketball player we'll ever see and you know what? I appreciate it but I do think Kobe is cooler.

completely different situation than miami, muddy... he has very young stars surrounding him in cleve and has many years of opportunity ahead... he has aging and past prime players in miami with no more championship years left with that roster

If Kevin Love to Cleveland happens, forget about the East, no one else will come close.

Lebron isn't the best basketball player I've ever seen. I remember this guy named Jordan who won 6 championships with fucking Bill Cartwright and BJ Armstrong, and also played defense. Like really good defense.

Jordan 6-0 in the finals
LeBron 2-3 in the finals

He has a loooooooooooooooong way to go bacon

Lebron will be turning 30 years old this year and has two titles. Tony parker is 32 and has 4 titles. Lebron will never match the 2 greatest stars of this generation, Kobe and Tim Duncan, and their record of playing their whole career with one team and winning 5 titles. Lebron should have never left cleveland and built it up but it is great seeing him back. The real news is the greatest nba dynasty of this generation may get pau gasol to go along with the best power forward to ever play the game Tim Duncan

Tim Duncan also attend renaissance faires and is a hardcore dungeon and dragons player, he truly is the greatest athlete among all the renaissance faire attendees. a true feat thou must admit

TD-4-333x250.jpg

I hear a lot of people getting carried away with San Antonio right now. Sports fans tend to overreact to the last thing they saw and talk like it's impossible San Antonio will ever lose again.

Truth is they had gone since 2007 without winning the big one.

Assuming Cavs management does what they need to do - which I believe was all worked out before the signing even happened - I could see Lebron continuing his recent trend of averaging a championship every other year for awhile. I am not interested in elevating him to sainthood for benificently bestowing his holy self upon the people of Cleveland - as it seems like some people want to do - however game-wise he seems like the real deal to me.

Kyrie Irving will need to change his attitude or get traded though. And if he doesn't change that attitude, it will be hard to trade that contract.

But I suspect Lebron will change his outlook.

their bench and interior play is whoreshit... after the initial overvalued odds when bron first announced, spurs futures got hammered last night and cavs are now a very small fav. to win ... moved from 350 to 415 and spurs dropped from 500 to 450 ... the headfake opener bullshit didnt fool any of the sharps.

cavs dont win shit without love... even then, they have to get better bench play

Cleveland will not win NBA title. They will lose to the West.

TV and radio hasn't mentioned anything about this.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, pal. :cheersbuddy:

jajajaja