Lance Armstrong confesses steroid use

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 3,992 Views
Next Oprah - Barry, Sammy, and Roger ask for public forgiveness and a HOF vote.

Your attempt at sounding British.

It was an attempt at humor, pal. I was not bring serious.

You've lost a step, pal. You need more blueberries in your life.

:rideem:

The head of the IOC is Dick Pound.

I'm not sure why anyone cares about Lance Armstrong in the first place.

He peddled a bike.

He peddled more than a bike.

He peddled a book, those damn yellow bracelets, and a bunch of other crap the american public bought.

Anybody watch that?

I taped it. Seemed like a good idea at the time - but I can't see myself ever watching it.

This story rivals the Manti Te'o one for the least interesting story in 2013.

I'd disagree, MF. Lance used his name and fame from winning Tour de France to fuel the Livestrong "movement", sued a lot of people into bankruptcy among others.

Te'o, on the other hand, is a non-story.

I watched 5 mins of it. It started off really good with him admitting through a series of yes/no questions. He quickly reverted back to weaseling and relativizing everything after that. I gave the remote to the GF so she could watch General Hospital. Now THAT is a really messed up show man. Lance should watch it to feel better about himself.

:lol: what an ass. I always thought he was an ass. Isn't he married to Sheryl Crow? How does she put up with this guy?

I watched it in its entirety. It's 100X's more of a story than a college football player and his imaginary friend.

I pretty much agree with Matty. Started off strong and then it got shifty. Here's a guy who overcame huge odds and beat cancer (which was basically all over his body) and he has zero credibility now.

He didn't play the blame game in the Oprah interview, though. It's a sad story. He tried to bury so many people.

I think he's a major asshole for his bully tactics and lies but I still believe he won those races on a level playing field. IMO, Wally.

I still believe he won those races on a level playing field. IMO, Wally.

Agree with that too. Best cheater ever.

Suing and trying to destroy people's reputations and careers is 200% despicable though.

Great peddler, horrible human being.

Deserves to lose his other ball.

He should donate all his money to cancer research if he wants to right a wrong and go live in a monastery for the rest of his life.