• Views 782 Views

sadcat

Existential crisis
Since
Apr 22, 2014
Score
Tokens
Love the :50 mark. #prayforLamar

Really hoping he pulls thru, but if he dies, Khloe gets $10 million from a life insurance policy. Not sure she should be the one deciding if they should pull the plug.

Oh no shit I didn't know that she was the recipient. I can't believe he got this bad, doing that. If he passes this way does it make him kind of a cult hero?

Rallayyyyy LO COMMON

I blame Kobe for pretty much everything.

remember when brother bacon passed out and almost bled to death?

brother bacon you would have become a posting cult hero

"Crack turn?" Really? He looks good to me.

I didn't know that would make me a hero

I can try again

FIGHT LAMAR. DON'T LET THIS BE YOUR LEGACY!

Those brothel employees that say how Lamar wanted this stay to be very discreet and how they have to respect him and can't say if he has stayed there before...the ones that KK asked not to speak to the press, have no problem telling the public how much he spent, what girls he was with, what drugs he did, what he talked about, etc. Publicity seeking POS...He did nothing but be kind and generous to those people.

Almost as bad as the rat in PA.

Not so sure about that, RJ. I think JJ Gold would be more of a cult hero even though he's a bigger knucklehead.

Is Shrink considered a cult hero?
Has he ever been completely disproved of being a rat? Seems like there were some that speculated that he went into witness protection.

IAG
Has he ever been completely disproved of being a rat? Seems like there were some that speculated that he went into witness protection.

I do think he's dead. As Tony Montana. I had heard that Scarlett was terminally ill before they did the deed.

I do think he's dead. As Tony Montana. I had heard that Scarlett was terminally ill before they did the deed.

Now that makes more sense. Tony Montana ..the poster? He's dead too?