• Start date
  • Replies 3 Comments
  • Views 708 Views

Herman

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Basically, this is one of the biggest regular season games in Vanderbilt history. They get the #2 team in the country coming into their gym, and with a win they would tie for the lead in the conference with a very easy schedule the rest of the way, while Kentucky still has a tough schedule.

In any normal game, Kentucky has trouble playing at Vanderbilt, losers of 6 times in their last 8 visits. No Kentucky fan will ever forget the trip to Vandy two years ago, Vandy was up by 40 points at halftime and it was basically the worst Kentucky loss ever, not including probation years. That's how big Vandy treats this game at their gym, they play out of their damn mind.

Vandy's team this year is also extremely talented, which obviously helps. I'd say this is their most talented team that they've had this decade. Obviously, they have not lost at home this year - they never do. It is widely regarded as the toughest gym in the country to play in due to the end zone benches. I saw a stat a few years ago of coaches in their first trip to Vanderbilt, the record was absurd. This is John Calipari's first ever visit to Vandy to coach a game there.

I think Vanderbilt will win this game and wouldn't be surprised if it was a laugher. Kentucky sucks defending the 3, Vandy is lights out at home against Kentucky, always. If you''re going to be bored at 6pm and want to bet the game then make a small play on it. Obviously, I hope Kentucky wins, but my head tells me they will slip up here.

Kentucky is the best neutral floor team in the country IMO, however they are too young to go on the road and win a game like this. I hope Kentucky wins and will be rooting against your wager if you bet Vandy, though.

I am actually on Kentucky on this one. I think this young goes in there and give Vandy a wooping....at least I hope.