kato's good mourning/good evening thread

good mourning nina!

Kato Nina was stuck in traffic yesterday because I was standing about 450 cars in front of her with my hand out stopping traffic because I had a lame sandwich for lunch. Wouldn't you know it she side roaded her way home. I'll get her next time Kato.

one day steve(s) - patience

good mourning!

our first thread is trending

#500+

can't pin point the source

this is exciting

our first thread is trending

#500+

can't pin point the source

Puede ampliar su explicacin? Usted puede responder en Espaol, a fin de carteles no creo que soy estpido! Muchas gracias!

si

kato we have elevated the Rohingya conflict to genocide status

help the Rohingya people!!

Puede ampliar su explicacin? Usted puede responder en Espaol, a fin de carteles no creo que soy estpido! Muchas gracias!

yes i can explain mister monkey

our first thread plus mortelle que l'hrone afghane is getting lots of hits (visits) from an unknown source (looks like from a private email newsletter); over 500 people have visited that page in the last hour

yes i can explain mister monkey

our first thread plus mortelle que l'hrone afghane is getting lots of hits (visits) from an unknown source (looks like from a private email newsletter); over 500 people have visited that page in the last hour

it starts with one

Amid the worsening situation in Myanmar, its pro-democracy leader and the recipient of Nobel Peace Prize, Aung San Suu Kyi has not uttered any words on the pogrom continuing in the Rakhine province at the hands of Buddhist militants and the Burmese military. She refused to even sympathize with the Rohingyas. [55]. Another Nobelist, the Buddhist leader, Dalai Lama who is always concerned about the atrocities on Tibetan people is also completely silent on mass murder of Muslims in Buddhist Myanmar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_people

fuck the dalai lama - poes

kato i think i have disappointed mister monkey with the slaying of the iguana

major disappointment from Aung San Suu Kyi, major

mrm has a soft spot for all living creatures

he will rally though

it had to be done

thanks nina, i try

Aung San Suu Kyi
I have no idea at all if these people are Myanmarese.

:down:

fuck that bitch, what a fucking witch she turned out to be, there's your noble prize winner folks