hello and good afternoon @roguejuror !

those cans are magical

3 in a row for max

back to back constructors

nice time to be a red bull fan

season is over for SOK - good rookie year, finished 6th out of 17

moving up to JR100 next year

season is over for SOK - good rookie year, finished 6th out of 17
Congrats Son of kato, that's way better than Matty Rain that only manage to beat a teenage girl

Good afternoon Kato!

Would you rather live in a mansion that smells like horseradish 24/7 or live in a double wide trailer that smells like your favorite scent 24/7?

Good afternoon Kato!

Would you rather live in a mansion that smells like horseradish 24/7 or live in a double wide trailer that smells like your favorite scent 24/7?
i think the double wide. smell is very important to kato. more important than luxury. much love, brother.

thanks brother!

happy thanksgiving to you and all of yours. love!

good mourning kato

kato I must confess, I started using a perfume for women, I smelled it on someone and it impressed me, I asked her about it and she told me the name, one time I was at the Pembroke Pines Lakes Mall and I saw the store, impulsively I went in and told them what I was looking for, I took a spray on a slip to confirm it was the one, my face lit up when my brain remembered the chemicals of that fragrance, I told them I was taking it and I bought it, I told them it was a gift but it was for me, I know it's wrong but it smells so right, it was Bombshell by Victoria's Secret

kato am I turning into a trans?

hello my brother.

short answer no.

however - totally hot.

love you brother, miss you