KATO What is your favorite food?

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 1,530 Views
bread where the fuk is my mma write-up??? I come here for a thrill and a laugh

also need robyn's picks as well,can believe she out handicapped me again in the last event, I went 3-1 and her plays were still better than mine
bitch_stole_my_fish_funny_picture.jpg

Illly you post here more than once a month and we'll give you winners ....

til then...FUCK OFF!!

just kidding you know i love you illy.

Who you liking tonight?

move your chips all in on Karo's little cousin, if that shit don't work we will be moving heavy on baby videz at +300

its always smart to figure out how you're going to chase beforehand

I like that you're up late/early with me.

I'm a mess. I'm gonna pull some winners out my arse tonight. Watch me. Follow me.

Or follow Robyn. Fuck my life.

Illmatick that picture is LOL funny.

thanks jello, it encompusses exactly how i feel everytime robyn out does me with her picks

in case you did't know she is one of the top 95 mma cappers in the united states, bread's scurry ass on the other hand is either really hot or really cold, no inbetween with the cracka

Illy I went 0-4-1 on that god awful strikeforce card last weekend. started me my way on one hell of an awful week.

so will i get hot tonight? or keep failing?

hmmmm....

in case you did't know she is one of the top 95 mma cappers in the united states

I know. It's kinda crazy. Especially when you consider that she just picks the one in the prettiest nuthuggers.

I really hate Jello today. More than usual.

:lmao: French Fries with pepper? WTF! Bread, help me help you! I want to understand. Can you donate your brain to me when you visit the dead folks? I miss those moments in biology class. :freak:

MrMonkey do NOT try to understand Bread. That won't end well for anyone.

see what im sayin here? jello of all ppl should be liek...BREAD NICE VIDEO PULL!! HOLY WOW I LIKED HTAT.

but no. he thrwose me under the cardt. fuck him.. i want to fight him with fgirl fists.

OH! Can we be in our underwear and giggle the whole time?

I might be interested...

you do know were gonna hang out again at some point, right? i mean, you have to know.

ps...unrealated point...is this the 18 nmins a day that pavy sleeps? loololol

Bread nice video pull!! Holy wow i liked htat.

:bowdown:

fuck bread, thanks for the morphine pull. just got to it. french fries with pepper kicks pesto's ass anyday of the week. i am really slow today.