• Start date
  • Replies 4 Comments
  • Views 590 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hey people since I just joined the ranks of the un-employed, so aas a way to unwind the old lady agreed to go out on a freak show binge last night to where else but New York. Well we started off at a punk club, but some people there were talking about a Kaiju Big Battle with Punk Music at Webster Hall which was a couple of blocks away just North of the Bowery in the flatiron district. Anyways, here is a video for your amusement that I found on the youtube, and I'm totally into this shit now. They had everything there, punk music, alcohol, fools cheering other fools on in costumes while wrestling. Awesome.

looks awesome, way more interesting than those boring UFC fights

Actually it is even better than that. They had a pretty good punk band (yes I realize that term is an oxymoron) complete with crowd surfing, slam dancing, and all out drunken mayhem. A good time was had by all, even my old lady who was shocked that I can still find fun shit to do that she hasn't seen ever. Also Webster Hall is a full service type of bar with many floors and types of music. We were in the basement, but upstairs they had a top 40 dance club, techno place, and believe it or not even in New York a crowded cuntry music place. Cover was about as expected $25, which in New York isn't bad, but an extra $15 for the Kaiju place and insurance.