Just Went One A Hike

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @C_Paradisio
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
What a fucking waste of time. They say it is exercise. I say it is like eating veggie burgers. No point, and at the end, you still feel unsatisfied

I think I'm with you. I like to exercise every day - and that is often biking or walking - but it feels a lot better if I am actually going somewhere and doing something. Like today I went for a walk but I got my hair cut and picked up some groceries so that was okay.

Just walking in a circle don't do it for me.

Walking up a mountain in Vegas is ass. My friend said the view was beautiful. When I got to the top, I told him the next time I climb a mountain, it better be a girls bazoombies.

Go mountain biking in Red Rock Canyon. Way more rewarding.

I would like to watch MrX hike/climb a mountain. The guy hops over a 6ft+ brick wall like it's a fokken speed bump.

:bowdown: MrX

Walking up a mountain in Vegas is ass. My friend said the view was beautiful. When I got to the top, I told him the next time I climb a mountain, it better be a girls bazoombies.
Common pal, we don't use that word here.

casper i hope you are free whenever it is that i show up in vegas. itll be sometime next week. im driving cross country aat a leisurely pace starting on monday.

Went for a few hikes in Colorado last summer. Loved it. Probably a bit more riveting than hiking in Vegas.

Just a guess though.

casper i hope you are free whenever it is that i show up in vegas. itll be sometime next week. im driving cross country aat a leisurely pace starting on monday.

I am sure I will be free for a bit when you arrive Fisch. My life ain't that exciting.

Daffy calm down. We don't quite share the same homoerotic fantasies.

:fivergays: