Just Responded To A Craig's List Ad

• Start date
  • Replies 220 Comments
  • Views 6,174 Views
I can't deny the story value for sure.

IAG
I know you are on the other side of this, but seems like Casper has plenty of opp without resorting to this..unless that's part of the excitement. This woman is not attractive. I don't get it. And it sounds like he did all the work with little reward.

Casper-you said she was talking the whole time...what was she talking about? Like dirty talk or the weather? I guess it's not as weird for the guy but as a female, no way am I going to some "strange" guy's house for a "massage." If there was as financial transaction at least I could understand that..this I don't.

next you're gonna tell us is that Fischnasty didn't have to "resort" to that whole plain woman, potted plant thing. :common:

next you're gonna tell us is that Fischnasty didn't have to "resort" to that whole plain woman, potted plant thing. :common:

Hey! I don't know that story but it sounds like a good one. Do tell or link me...TIA buddy.

IAG should also get 5ers Meatball vaj story, imo. I'd tell it but I didn't really follow the whole thing.

Love Casp's style too. He stops by, does something awesome, rides it about for a bit then gone for a few days. Costanza style - always go out on a high note.

raydog: fish sends me a text boys....says "i wont be able to get my dick hard anymore unless theres a black kid hiding behind a house plant"

might be best part :bowpanda:

thats the link iag

raydog: fish sends me a text boys....says "i wont be able to get my dick hard anymore unless theres a black kid hiding behind a house plant"

:guitar:

:lmao: forgot that one

what a great thread

on a side note Casper has a very confident baritone answering the phone at work

:lmao: forgot that one

what a great thread

on a side note Casper has a very confident baritone answering the phone at work

Did you call my bar earlier pal lol?

IAG
??

All I'm saying is the first time that Pucky and I facetimed it was awkward and I had known him for a while!

I honestly didn't think it was that awkward. Once we got really down to things it was kind of natural to me even when it wasn't natural.

IAG
??

All I'm saying is the first time that Pucky and I facetimed it was awkward and I had known him for a while!

I honestly didn't think it was that awkward. Once we got really down to things it was kind of natural to me even when it wasn't natural.

:dontthinkso:

Pucky knows I'm a Pucky backer for life but I'm sensing some bs here

need pics of both in session with the other on each screen

No BS , Brother Bacon!!!

Pardon the alliteration.